I would like to no how good would black widow or banana kush grow in an 8b climate in USA GA

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I would like to no how good would black widow or banana kush grow in an 8b climate in USA GA. Thank You Bobby

@FloridaSon
Does some outdoor growing I would think they would thrive
I have had 10 different strains outside 9 of which are ILGM seeds ,in las vegas and they all did well

1 Like

@Bobby- I am in GA as well. Hit me up.

1 Like

They should be fine. Outdoor planting is pretty much over for seed this season. I recently dropped some and was told not to expect much for yield starting them so late.

Yield isn’t my biggest concern and this will introduce me to the plant since I don’t know what needs these strains have.

If you also want an introduction, only plant one of each. Store the rest in a cool, dry, dark place. Then you’ll know the strain needs for next season.

You should join the forum and take advantage of the information throughout the community…

6 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better @FloridaSon

:+1: :v: CB

2 Likes

@NavyVet420 Bobby I too am in the great state of Georgia. I’ll help the best I can.

Ok if i started 2 inside and planted after 4 weeks in july would they have time to mature

Also can anybody tell me if you can make a female produce seed

@bobbyt16 yes they would have time to mature
And will flower when days start to get shorter
What region are you in ?
And yes you can make a female plant produce seeds
You’d need colloidal silver @Hogmaster
Might be able to explain it with more detail

@Rick3 If you ever want to breed, here may be gr8 info posted. I may consider it in two or three years.

1 Like