I would like to know how do I get the crystals on my bud like I see with a lot of weed

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I’m a first time grower and I would like to know how do I get the crystals on my bud like I see with a lot of weed.

There’s so many variables to that question it would be easier to help if you joined the forum and had pictures and the information of what you’re growing setup is

2 Likes

If your environment is good they wI’ll start to produce tricomes that are visable around week 3 thru 5

1 Like

i would also like to know :wink:

2 Likes

I agree with @ThcinKC, joining this forum is a good first step.

Next is to get seeds with great genetics…So growing ILGM seeds is the next step.

1 Like

A couple tricks lets say you have a good set up and everything is growing good.
Check your trichomes and watch them and spike the stalk.
Bloom nutrients for example i use fox farm open sesame beastie blooms and cha ching they will have a effect on this.
Dropping the humidity levels make your plant protects it’s self by covering it in trichomes get it below 30% relative humidity and wow.
There’s alot more just read and read and learn and ask questions the help is here

4 Likes

I spike stalk keep humidity down and give it at least 48 hours of darkness before chopping her down. Make sure you have a sharp chain on your saw to cut thru all the tricomes. Peace