I would like some advice y isn't my plant growing any buds what am I doing wrong

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I would like some advice y isn’t my plant growing any buds what am I doing wrong

1 Like

There could be so many reasons it’s growing like that. If you’ll follow the Support Ticket instructions in the following link, it’ll help us narrow it down. Otherwise, we’re just guessing;

There could be many reasons but I’m going for the bleeding obvious called lighting

1 Like

I was leaning towards lighting myself

As asked please fill this out

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

• Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

• Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

• System type?

• PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

• What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system, size?

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

Can’t think of another reason a plant would grow that vertically with no real side branches apart from a lack of light, had it happen with the first blurple led panel I made, nowhere near enough light and WAY too much reds which made her just go straight up like that one has, except since the one I had that did that was an auto in a 1 gallon pot so didn’t come close to that height

1 Like

Tall and stretchy because no decent source of light. Best thing to do…is…learn, adapt and grow again. Plant should not have gotten over 4’ tall…with decent light and 12/12 after 4 weeks.