I won a 420 scavenger hunt

I started with a $600 hemp tent that I bought at gardenersupply I thought it was 36x36x48 but I found out, after 1 1/2 grows it was actually 30x30x48.

Somewhere along the line, I decided to upgrade so I purchased an AC Infinity tent, fan and filter system to “graduate” and control the smell in my basement. (Hello filter system!!).

On a whim I signed up for a 420 scavenger hunt on Facebook and won!!!

I’m 12 days into a grow involving an ILGM WW auto, an ILGM gl auto, and a gorilla glue Hybrid feminized from Home Grown Established

Follow along

I don’t know what I’m going to do except take care of these plants that have been entrusted into my custodial obligations of having an abundant harvest with maximum potential.

6 Likes

Baby pictures. I think those damn shells are still connected. I didn’t take them off

Had to remove the link. Good looking set up! You’ll need to gently pull those helmets off. So what did you win from the scavenger hunt?

2 Likes

Something new I’m doing is using clear cups and I can watch root development.

I started a weak solution of ff big bloom to RO Water, courtesy of hydrologic purification technologies, yesterday. It is a 4 ounce mix given once daily to each plant.

I mixed up a gallon but I use 1 1/2 cups a day and I stir the solution daily before each application. Don’t know if it helps or not.

1 Like

It is exciting to grow something other than white widow. Already the Gold leaf has a purplish color to it compared to the white widow.
Not too sure about Gorilla Glue since it is not an auto and from a different genetics breeder.

Anyway, I went from a 30 inch by 30 inch to like, what, 8 1/2 feet by 8 1/2 feet? I’ll need to learn how tocontrol my environment.

1 Like

No-name 80 pound light that was a nightmare for an arthritic left handed (societal dyslexic) to have to try to put together and hang. (I plugged the first 2 wires in correctly, then dyslexia hit, I skipped a connection and wired the rest of them backward. Took me three tries to raise this monster and I pray the sob doesn’t fall

4 Likes

Congrats! And I love the profile pic! I can hear him in my head now, “la la la la la la. Haha” :rofl:

1 Like

Good lord!

2 Likes

Try to find room in the basement to put this thing together after finding room for everything else. lol

1 Like

Best of luck here! Ive tried em all except the GL. Its definitely on my todo list…. Here and watching.

1 Like

I’m picturing trying to suspend 2 of my 6 year old kid in my veg tent. Not sure my tent could support it.

Oh man, it needs to be. It’s so good.

1 Like

Ima make sure I trade for a few next shipment. Think I owe a few seeds still so first gotta work that debt down lol

1 Like

I’ve already got a to-do list if I get the gumption.
Jack Herer, Girl Scout Cookies and AK-47.

2 Likes

Jack herer is another of my favorites. Gold leaf, blackberry kush and jack herer. Haven’t done GSC but have some on the way.

2 Likes

GSC is a nice daybuzz imo. Gets u there without losing function. AK is frequently sold around here. U get burned out.

Have yet to knowingly smoke Jack H. But he’s also getting gotten to eventually. Im hunting thru a pack of Black Domina Crosses at the moment. And looking for my special sativa.

1 Like

For those of you shooting for those magazine cover nuggets; take a look at these small one bowl size buds that are so fluffy and nice, you don’t even have to grind them! One hit wonders!!!
Last me 8 months but I need something different

1 Like

Day 13
Gave the plants 2 ounces of treated water at 9:45 this morning and again at 3:30 this afternoon.
For some reason, at 6:00 this evening, I decided to transplant the girls to the 5 gallon cloth pots. No water was added, just the nutes/water solution from earlier feedings in the smaller pots.

I recommend breaking that multiple watering daily habit.

Flood to drought. Next watering make sure they have enough to last. Then make em wait.

2 Likes

I watered 2 skippy peanut butter jars of RO water around the perimeter of the bags. Let’s see if they need more tomorrow.