I went hydro. What do u think

2 Likes

Need to get rid of the clear tubing. Just my opinion :v:

1 Like

That tubing can start growing algae in it but easy fix with some duct tape or electric tape imo

3 Likes

Harbor Freight sells cable covers that slip right over the tubing.

How large is your rez? DWC or RDWC? Do you have air stones running? What is your rez temp? Need more info to help you with your setup.

3 Likes

The temp is mid 70s and i have some wire lume at the shop. The one is a dwc, 4.5 gallons and the other is a store brand GH set up. And yes 2 medium air stones in the dwc. I added them after i took the picture. The light is a Series 2+ Heatsink Free Full Spec 120 Watt Grow Light . Ordering another spec 3 Budget next to fill the tent. Water is ph out to 5.5 to 5.8 with GH nutes. I did soil last time and it went well till bugs in the frog soil. So im trying this. I have a outside girl going to… thanks for the help guys. Any other advice i appreciate it :100: :relieved:

1 Like

How much clearance between the bottom of the net pot and the rez? It needs at least 1 1/2 to 2 inches. Rez temps need to be below 70F or root rot will occur.

I also would strongly suggest getting a standing reservoir into your system as the small amount of water will cause you all kinds of trouble later in flower. It’s actually early enough you could pick up a tote from Home Depot: 28 gallon and set that up pretty cheaply. If you don’t increase reservoir size you will be filling and PH’ing and topping up nutes all week between rez changes.

Just an FYI.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information. I thought of another reservoir to keep more water in the mix. More stable numbers and easy changing. That is in the works . The boss has a bate tank that he never used , its about 10 or 15 gallons. We will see

I would black out the yellow lid for sure