I was wondering if I could grow with the whole thousand Acer's or not?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Hi I have 1,000 Acer’s and me, my family and my friends wanna start our own weed growing indoor farm and I was wondering if I could grow with the whole thousand Acer’s or not?

Thats a very ambitious undertaking. Why indoors? You have 1000 acres at your disposal. Start off small until you can work out what you can comfortably manage. Thats a lot of plants and requires meticulous planning and resources. Good luck to you.

2 Likes

Who would tell u that u can’t? Oh ya the government. U have to have special permits or licenses to grow over a certain number of plants. That number varies depending on the state u r in. People who are growing on that scale have paid 1 million US dollars or more for their license.

If u r outside the US there may b other laws governing that decision.

1 Like

Wow, that’s a lot of work, I’m not sayin it can’t be done, hope your in a legal state, with all your permits, first of all, secondly have people that are knowledgeable in Marijuana cultivation, good luck on your adventure :+1:t3::v:t3:

Crackin’ open a 1000 Acer cans seems like a lot of work for a large scale stealth grow.
There has to be an easier way.