I was wondering how often I should add nutrients to the water?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Hey I just had a question about feeding Autoflowering seeds. I’m on day 12 from seed and was wondering how often I should add nutrients to the water?

Too many variables, we need to know what grow medium is being used for starters.

1 Like

That depends on your grow medium & its ec/tds (how much “stuff” is dissolved in your grow medium, already).

Something like hydro, coco, and some other soilless mediums get fed several times a week (or even daily), while soil growers usually feed once a week, or as needed.

Join the forum & submit a help ticket with all your details, and we’ll get you headed in the right direction.

Totally agree with everyone. Too many variables to give good advice. For instance i grow in a light mix soil (barely any nutrient value) i use an all organic line of nutients. I add feed every watering. This would drastically change in my own grows if i changed one of those variables. I can tell you to stay away from the manufacturer s recommended doses with autos go a 1/4 to 1/2 strength or you risk burning em up. I grow 100% autos