I was suppose to had all bubble gum, I would like some help identifying what I do have if possible

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“I planted 4 seeds 2 came up, of the 2 that did come up they are different plants. I was suppose to had all bubble gum. The 2 seeds that didn’t come up one completely broke down, the other is still whole. I’m not worried about the remaining seeds right now we can take care of that on my next order. However, I would like some help identifying what I do have if possible.”

1225171831a

4 Likes

Since Bubble Gum is a hybrid, almost a 50/50 split between indica and sativa. It is very possible to have two different phenotypes of the same plant. Each taking something from one of the parents. THink of it like children, 1 may look like mom, while the other resembles dad…

12 Likes

@Ron330. I agree. I get 2 distinctly differnt phenos from whitewidow autos.

3 Likes

I also agree. IMO opinion though…It looks like the same genetics but, the 2nd looks like it was topped due to all the dominant kolas as opposed to the 1st pik with one terminal bud.

4 Likes