I was given some flowering plants, need help!

Hi ILGM, my buddy directed me here, he gave me some girls that are flowering and with the overwhelming amount of information out there I don’t even know where to start. I’m hoping I can post some pictures and my set up, and anyone can help me correct anything immediately wrong while I continue to educate myself through this.

I have a 4x4x72 tent, 2000 and 1000w LED lights, a filter going to the outside, but I’ve seen people filtering into a bucket indoor? I’m able to keep the tent between 60 and 79 degrees F, and humidity below 50, it’s usually around 30, is that too dry?

I just transplanted 2 weeks ago into 5 gallon buckets, using fox farm ocean forest soil, and right now I’m watering about once a week using fox farm big bloom.

The plants are very different from one another, one is short and stocky, it’s growing some fatter buds already, and one is like stringy and seems to not be doing so great, when the lights turn off the leafs droop.

The other two seem to be doing okay, the short fat one I just noticed this morning the top leaves look like they’re rounding down, or possibly drying, I’m not sure whats happening but there is a picture.

Any advice is appreciated!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! Looking good You might consider hang the exhaust fan and filter inside the tent. Off the support bars. Run your Flex Back out the hole. Just my thoughts. Good luck.

2 Likes

This is how I have mine set up. I tried to keep everything except the plants, lights and fans outta my tent, in case I needed the room inside for my plants. Either way it accomplishes the same outcome. Most that I have talked to put everything inside because, they don’t have the room outside

:v:

2 Likes

When I say inside, I mean they have it venting inside the home, is that typical? I used some pink foam board to exhaust it outside of my home, wondering if I should have it vent in the home.

I like your set up, I’d like to set it up like that, do you have anything porting air in?

1 Like

It’s good to vent outside If possible.

What are you’re light hours? Last pic looks like it’s revegging

1 Like

just switched to 12/12

how can you tell? I can get you some better pics with real light if that helps

1 Like

What Light schedule were you running prior to 12/12 .

Those rounded leaves are a tell tale sign that its transitioning out of flower mode and back into veg.

3 Likes

@dalydouble wasssuuupppp budddy:)

The plants were originally 12/12 and I believe he had them running under 18/6 to re-veg them a little bigger. Now that you are back to 12/12 I think the buds should start to get bigger? Im no pro but what do you think @Bulldognuts @Dbpooper @kellydans

2 Likes

What’s up @IceSheets haven’t seen you around lately. I’ve actually been reading post already. @BobbyDigital seems to have it covered and he’s been at this longer than me. I do like seeing what the more experienced growers say and maybe learn a little also.

4 Likes

I do not know how your plants will respond. As far as reveg, moving forward .I’ve seen it I know what it looks like. But I have never intentionally tried to reveg a plant. I guess keep taking care of them See what happens. Good luck, my friend.

2 Likes

If they went back and forth and now back to 12/12 they should start to get bigger yes it’s just matter of when. I would be keeping me eyes open too for nanners shooting out and the plant trying to herm as a result from the stress of back and forth light schedules not saying it WILL HAPPEN BUT A POSSIBILITY. You should be fine though just try not to stress them much anymore.

4 Likes

Hey dude! Been busy starting the landscape business back up. It’s getting nice here finally:)

2 Likes

OK, I remember now that you had said that’s what you were going to do. How’s that harvested weed treating you.

Really awesome man. My wife and I smoked the first joint last week and it tasted amazing. Everyone so far seems to really like it:)

3 Likes

How do you like your buds:)?

1 Like

I already had a stash of GDP. It always kicks my ass. The GC is a great head buzz , a lot less as kick to it.

1 Like