I want to wish everyone a merry Christmas

I want to thank every single one of the members and staff for all the help that you give to everyone on this forum you have been such a tremendous help with everything you guys have done and all the members in the teamwork is just amazing I want to wish everyone a merry Christmas happy Hanukkah whatever your religion it is God bless you and enjoy this week thanks to everyone again

11 Likes

Merry Christmas to you as well! And the rest of the community!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you also hope the holidays are safe and full of family and friends.

Warm Wishes Mark
4 Likes

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to everyone! Hope you all have a great one!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and the rest on here.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too @Hogmaster and all the rest of the members of this awesome forum. Have a safe and very green & danky New Year. :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

@Hogmaster, thanks my friend merry christmas to you too, I wish the best for you this Christmas and be safe out there, again happy holidys my friend

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to All at ILGM and a very Merry Christmas to All of my Grow Friends
:christmas_tree::palm_tree::christmas_tree::palm_tree::christmas_tree: <*)))><{

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good nite

2 Likes

Merry Christmas brother to you and your family :v:

2 Likes

And a happy harvest

2 Likes

2 plants 2hours it’s so outstanding I wish I could give wrapped at nugget for everyone

3 Likes

That’s the time I get most excided in the whole grow process when all that hard work pays off. They look mighty tasty Hogmaster would love if you could gift wrap one lol. :cactus:

2 Likes