I want to try a Monster crop clone...have questions

Nice info @Arrow
Will save this little piece of info for future use!

OddJob still just trucking along.
Completely lost track of her grow time. Think she’s around week 4/5 flower.

Lucky Lemon and Duddly are doing just fine as well

3 Likes

Oddjob is looking very happy! :ok_hand:t2: :sunglasses:

1 Like

As soon as I got it into a pot and put it in the sun it went into flower lol. Guess I should have vegged her under an led. Oh well I am still learning.

2 Likes

@Rza808 how long has she been getting sun and no artificial light?

Has the time been short enough for you to put her back in veg at 18/6 for a few extra weeks? Then bring her back out to flower with sunlight?

That’s an option if you want to get her bigger.

2 Likes

About a week today. I had been getting her adjusted to life outside the dome and she was doing well. I repotted her and like 2 days later she had preflower. She has a site up top already. I’ll just let her grow however she wants. I was just experimenting and don’t have any grow spaces set up inside. I didn’t think she’d grow quickly. I thought she’d be stressed a bit and concentrate on getting tall and healthy lol. All good

2 Likes

@Rza808 I just left a post on your grow log. Disregard what I wrote here in this thread. I was unaware that she was an auto.

Her time is limited by her genetics…so maximize her sunshine and her nutes. Push her a little and she’ll get bigger. She’s tiny, but she looks great.

1 Like

@Budz420 Yessir he is…uhhhhhhh…
But he was kinda sacrificed a little.
Hahaha I’m out, and everywhere is dry. I took drastic measures and cut a few nugs. Dried em for two days…I’m liking it

2 Likes

@Rza808
Hey no problem with your strategy, just got a little unlucky with the timing of the seasons. But like you said we are still learning. But that will still turn into a sweet little Christmas tree cola!

Disregard this…

Sorry man, that last response did something crazy.
Anyway here’s Hershey with her little top

2 Likes

9/18
Well, ran out of bud, and can’t find any, so OddJob got a trim. It was worth it. Got about 2 grams. Dried for two days, still too wet. Poor taste of course. But it’s doing it’s job just fine :smirk:

And of course little Hershey (a.k.a. Nub)

1 Like

That is such a chunky little beast! DAMN!
Glad the taste is up to expectation too!
Still not 100% sure of what my next run will be. I know they will be monsters - taking the clone cuttings today.
It is the size/ qty mix I am struggling with. It will be a run of either 4 or 9 I think. Was going to push for 16 small ones - but starting to think the multiple will catch me out. SO it will either be 4 x 5 gallon monsters or 9 x 3 gallon - probably screened - but more for guidance than weaving…
So many options… :wink: :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m glad you’re into the clones man. I wish I was in a Legal. It’s just too much hassle for more clones. I wonder if my neighbors wonder wth the big plastic box on our back porch is for hah

1 Like