I want to try a Monster crop clone...have questions

Super weird genetics brother, has to be! My chocolate room’s are still growing just doing so in a weird way. My apologies brother I had not grown them yet!

1 Like

Indeed it is! Smells like Lou dog in the van…

3 Likes

I don’t think you’re gonna lose her.

I think she’s transitioning to flower and will throw up one stem/cola. It’ll be interesting to see what she does.

3 Likes

This ain’t no funky reggae party!

3 Likes

These are the 3 I have going man idk why they are so different than the ones I sent you?

1 Like

She is rockin’! :ok_hand: :sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 minutes in the sun did that

1 Like

Got any aloe vera?

1 Like

Yes I have some

1 Like

Here’s a little tidbit I got from @Arrow when he was helping me with clones.

2 Likes

Don’t want to crash the party…will leave you with this: The plant needs to be hardened off before you put it in the sun…this may take anything from 2 to 3 weeks, strain dependant…give her some aloe juice, just be careful not to drown her, because one of the properties of aloe is water retention…keep it green…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

What does ‘hardened off’ mean?

Is that just the period after the dome - when the roots start to do their thing?

I’ve seen the term used a couple of times - but not been sure. :crazy_face: :v:

1 Like

Slowly adjusting them to the heat and intensity of the sun/elements.

3 Likes

Mudman is correct… you need to ’ time ’ the plants exposure to the sun, incremental increase timewise, the difference between your indoor zone and outdoors is enormous…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Hahah no apologies needed. What a weird little strain! Trying to get caught up on threads, saw your last pic of your choco room, noticed you had some funky growth as well. She’s not gone yet. Still gonna watch over her, maybe she will pull through

1 Like

Noice…first tattoo I got was the Roman lettering “SUBLIME” on my arm

2 Likes

Wow man, yours have exploded.
That’s so strange. She’s getting well over 12 hrs per day. Medium is fine, PH everything checks. I’ll keep watch.
Yours still look good though man. Maybe Oly is right, she might just eventually pop a single Cola.

1 Like

Oh man, is that your monster?
Man that stinks, sorry to see that. I would follow the directions above from @Arrow
and @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie
I bet you can bring it back!