I want to taste test a small bud

go see this guy…its worth a shot.

2 Likes

I found a few gems of info for you here.

2 Likes

@James68 Good read the part on not getting ahead of your self and ruining things, and the coffee mug drying is interesting

2 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa! You can absolutely do more than 1 plant in your 2x2x4! I just did 2 blue cheese autos and could very easily done 3, with a little work I gar-on-tee that I could do 4. I’m using 3 gallon pots. You’re right as for photo’s but if you lst, top, or scrog you could get a very decent harvest.

2 Likes

I always grow an Auto Northern Lights as backup in case the sh*t hits the fan and keep it in the Bank of Pot.

3 Likes

…I was just thinking, wrap a rolling paper around the buds that are the most stikiest and let the THC get absorbed into the rolling paper for a few hours and then you can burn / bong / vape the results and hopefully get a taster of things to come…I think I just invented ‘Milking the Bud’
Let me know if it works :partying_face:

2 Likes

results will be fourth coming lol

2 Likes

I take a small nug and nuke it for 1 min on high. It saves time.

2 Likes

I used a simple method of using a candle, just rotated it over the flame until things were mostly dry and lit it up! Mannnn what a long 3 months its been, nice smooth buzz. Now to not let myself keep doing it lol

3 Likes

@MrPeat has it right for me. I pulled a few popcorn nugs off and stuck them in the mirco wave. I was very impressed even with young bud, its going to great dried and cured. I travel for work and when I am in a new town I get a dating app and put in my profile need 420. Someone always comes through in a few days. Just have to be careful. And you might pay through the nose.

1 Like

Good luck amigo.

2 Likes

@SeaSeaside_guy1 Man I’m glad you found a way to get a buzz :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand: I just cut a small cola off my little girl and am fast curing with the foil method I was telling you about. I hope you have a great evening :v:

1 Like

@Dman1969. Now. Now brother. :wink:
Don’t be too anxious. :joy::joy:
She’s still got a few more weeks to go.
Jk. :grin::v:

2 Likes

I know but it’s already a very very good buzz! :wink::sunglasses: and I’m gonna try and do better but no promises :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::joy: My Brother Barry I hope you have as high of a night as I’m having :v::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Picked up a couple g of pink kush to try.
Workin goood now. :grin:
Sleep well Darrel. An I know u high. :+1:

2 Likes

Take a hit for me! I been taking a quite a few hits for you! Good evening My Brother. :v::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

2 Likes