I want to taste test a small bud

I’m about 3-4 weeks into flower and things are looking good and beefing up nicely. I want to taste test / buzz test a pop corm bud. what is the best way to dry and smoke quickly lol.

1 Like

I use aluminum foil fold it up so you have a bottom and four sides. And you need a regular 60 or 75 watt light :bulb:put your tray on the lamp shade and stir it around about every 10 or 15 minutes so you don’t scorch it. It takes about a hour or so :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand: image|355x500

1 Like

Personally I’d wait till she’s done. If growing cannabis has taught me anything its patience.
You’re not going to get a true indication of how good it is if you try her before harvest and cure.
But, it is your girl and you can do what you want.
Good luck and happy growing.

6 Likes

It’s on! @Dman1969

1 Like

Your very likely right, and a party pooper as well :slight_smile: I got try just a little bud thats getting next to no lite.

1 Like

I always cheat and trim a little before she’s done :joy: but don’t get carried away. :v::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’ve been out for 3 months ,sigh

1 Like

That sux man :weary:.

2 Likes

I know I am. 3 months damn I don’t blame you for Jonesing for a hit. Try growing an Auto or 2 while your Photo is growing. That way you won’t have to wait 6 months for your smoke. I grew 2 and I’ll have enough for 6 months worth of smoking.

4 Likes

@Psu8286 Yeah, I think this time I’ll start an auto grow right after this photo is done so I don’t run out this time . I’m normally growing 1 time a year do to people in the house don’t like me doing it period. And space wont allow for more than 1 plant. 2x2x4

1 Like

@SeaSeaside_guy1 I know where you’re coming from trying to keep your grow on the down low.
My fiancee’s girls are in high school and it’s still illegal in Illinois until the 1st of Jan. She said I can grow after that but it’ll have to be outside.
Luckily for me a co-worker and I are growing at his house inside. No odor and the little lady doesn’t care.

2 Likes

Would be different if I had some contacts to get me through, but I’m a transplant from Alaska to North Carolina and dont know a soul…Ah well thanks for the replys

1 Like

Anytime someone will always help you out.
I was at Ft Bragg loved it in Carolina.

3 Likes

Is it not possible to score where you are ? …the bud you have your eye on will grow enormously if allowed to flourish so its kind of false economy at this point in time to snip a baby test bud with limited THC content if you can get hold of a bit of herb locally.

Its the thin edge of the wedge taking a bud here and there prematurely.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Wish there was someone to score from, I’m a transplant from Alaska to North Carolina… ans don’t know anyone yet at all. Which sucks big time…

1 Like

I feel for you man. That’s got to be tuff.

1 Like

@Psu8286 @James68 Think you all are right I’ll just buck up and wait …cry

2 Likes

It’s gonna be worth the wait my friend!!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

On the positive side, it will be do Christmas Day ,lol 9.5 weeks that day.

2 Likes

I hope you have a bountiful harvest!!:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes