I want to take plants out of a greenhouse, and put them under lights!?!

Seedlings in Gardners Gold potting soil, and then mostly ffof in bigger pots… Well G.G. closer to plants, then mixed a little, then ffof on edges and bottom half or more…

made the first feed kinda weak…, what they say to do for seedlings, but they are gettin close to 2 months old or so I would guess, off the top of my head… Will go full strength after another feed or 2, I guess…? They seemed to like the first feed…!

Sounds like i should feed every other watering, or maybe even every third watering? Using Gerneral Hydro nutes… Thanks again!!! @raustin!!!

How often does everyone water? Must depend on how much hot sun, or how hot ones lights are, I figure…, but just wondering what everyone else does? Thanks!!!

Ok, if you’re using Foxfarm then you definitely don’t want to feed too often. Foxfarm soil has a lot of nutes in it and is charged for the first month of growth.

The best way to water is to feel how heavy the pot is. If it’s light, then it’s time to water. You should always allow the soil to dry out between waterings.

1 Like

Thanks!!!

Isnt she lovely?!? :joy::joy: yup. At least every other watering. Feed, water, feed, water. Possibly feed, water, water, feed. Just depends on the ladies and rheir appetites. But as she said. You are in soil. And your watering schedule would have possibly an extra day between waterings. (Compared to her promix, which is a ‘soilless medium’ and requires more frequent watering)

2 Likes

Thanks @PurpNGold74!!! Yea, @raustin, and u, and @blackthumbbetty and a lot of others too, have been helpin me out big time!!! Thanks to everyone again!!! Yea, I do not need to water too often really… My lights are not very hot…, and i am using soil… Seems like not even twice a week really! Every 4 days or so, I guess is what I have been doing lately… Sometimes think that is kinda long, but my plants do not look thirsty for more water…!?! Your plants must be looking awesome!!! by now!!!

Do u folks think about, or do anything about humidity??? Some people have mentioned it…, and I have read some things about it too. I have avoided buying seeds that they say like hot and HUMID environments…

1 Like

In veg, I rarely care about humidity except for seedlings. In flower, I want my humidity as low as I can get it.

3 Likes

I hope White Widow Autos don’t crave humidity!!! Don’t know if Amsterdam is humid in summer, or not… I doubt it… Hope not!!! lol That is what I am gonna grow next…

Oh, seedlings like humidity!?! That makes sense! Thanks @raustin!!! Yea, @dbrn32 told me some plants like humity during veg. too, I think he said, when we were talkin about lights and tents and fans, air exchange… and stuff like that… Need to ask him more about that some day I guess… lol

1 Like

I ordered 20 White Widow Auto. seeds from this site for the first time… Hope they don’t take too long to get here!?! Anyone buy seeds on this site before? Go good for ya? Seems like a pretty good deal… 20 seeds for 110 bucks… Sure is a long way away though! lol

Don’t worry, White Widow is very forgiving and I’ve really not found a strain so far that requires high humidity in veg, they do just fine with what they get.

I’ve bought seeds from here many times, never had a problem.

3 Likes