I want to just post pics. These are a few of mine. Please SHARE

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looks good man. I just harvested my goldleaf 2 days ago and ide say the super skunk has another 2 or 3 weeks. Cant wait to try it out.

How many weeks flower are u in?

1 Like

That is awesome. Let me know how she turns out. Maybe 4 weeks.

1 Like

Sweet. Looks about right. What was the strain again? Cant remember if u said.

1 Like

Have no clue was gifted this little girl from @Yosh and seeds were given to him.

1 Like

First timers and we learning together

1 Like

So how many more weeks should I expect . I taking a guess saying 4 minimum

1 Like

Oh ok thats pretty awesome. Flowering tines vary strain to strain and environment conditions and levels of stress throught. Yours looks to me its more indica dominant and average flowering times for them is 9 to 10 weeks

2 Likes

Northern Lights

Jack up magnification

And a little more…

5 Likes

18 x 24" SOG

Sea of Green Acres AK47 & NL Clones

4 Likes

3 Likes

@kimmy61. What kind of lights and nutes are you using???

Kick azzooking grow bro @zipty420. Beautiful job man looks a1

@Mark0427 thanks for saying good things! the big girls have a marshydro LED- the others have a Bestva? LED. The bestva a has a veg and flower setting - I use Bergman’s nute’s. But still don’t know exactly what I’m doing I have black widow, white widow and blue dreams from Nirvana.

3 Likes

Wow they r looking nice well there are plenty of people on here to help get u thru the grow and have good end results. When u take pics for future if u have any questions or concerns on the plants. Its best to take pics with lights off and flash on only it give a nice clear shot of the plant so they can see the leaves in the right light to show everything. But the grow looks nice ao far the leaves look as they r preying. Pointing upwards. They r happy and singing with the choir

2 Likes

That sucka is so frosty!! Yikes!! :hushed::scream:

Thank You! Will do.

@Mark0427 I appreciate it man. It’s been a long road but seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now. All y’all good folks on here deserve the credit. I just grew em lol

2 Likes