I want to build my led light

Yes but why do I want dimable will I actually use the fim part for grow from veg threw bloom

You don’t need to hook up dimmer if you don’t want to. It’s just a feature that they have.

1 Like

Kk so back to design is there any specific way I want light to be set up

I am waiting for the code now lol

1 Like

Similar looking to the hlg-550. Pretty much what you’ll be building, just for several hundred dollars less.

1 Like

Lol u got a pic of it so I have idea what it should look like

I see it just looked it up lol

Kk got it all ordered should I put drivers outside of tent or attach to the frame I will build

Is there anything else I will need like wireing what gage should I get and should I use wagos or should I soilder them together

K the hlg-550 comes in 2 types 3000k and 4000k I want the 3000 not the 4000 right lol nvm I just looked at what I ordered it’s the 3000k version lol

Thank you very much now I got it on order as soon as I get it built I’ll tag u in for the pic

1 Like

Get 3000k

You’ll need some other stuff. Get a spool of 18awg solid rated for 300v or higher.

Do you want 1 power cord or two?

Quick note I have some aluminum diamond plate that should work for center part of light correct

Leave it open to get better air flow through your tent.

1 Like

Don’t matter my timer for light has 2 slots in it

Kk awsome and drivers outside or connect to frame

Doesn’t matter to me, just which other components you’d need.

1 Like

I’ll get the 18awg from Home Depot tomorrow and I just don’t want drivers to heat up my tent lol and I hear wagos are way easier then the soldiering

They’ll put off a little heat, so if you want them outside that’s fine.

Home Depot by me doesn’t carry the wire you’ll need.

1 Like

They do at mine lol a roll of 18awg is like 60 bucks here and that’s a lot of wire