I’ve never done this before…

I’ve never even been there so maybe iono wut I’m talk bout but hopefully the green gods will bless u… At least you’ll know when u get back 2 em so there won’t b 2 much guesswork. I’ll b praying 4u AND ya girls🙏

1 Like

@AllThatJaz you will be there before you know it. @SilvaBack203 is the one with all the knowledge I just been following his lead haha if I’m correct the blueberry auto is getting into the last few weeks but you gotta check trichomes to know for sure everyplant is different but if I’m correct the blueberry which is the first pic and third pic should be ready at about 8-9 weeks after flowering.The little lady is about 5 weeks olds and was starting to flower before I left.

2 Likes

@Indo_817 bro u r killing it love the bud structure and how fat they r getting. You got it down and on the weeks it’s also up to the high you are looking for when it comes to the trichomes.

I personally like some amber because of high tolerance. Today I started smoking my blueberry is good just taste a bit harsh because of curing and I got tell you. The high last awhile and I really hate how heavy my eyes are after it. Definitely a night time high

3 Likes

@SilvaBack203 im definitely happy in how fat the buds are getting, and much better then my first outdoor grow so I’m proud of that but I know I still have a lot to learn .my feeding has been my biggest challenge learning how much and how often. But it will get better as I keep on growing. So you think it should be ready sooner then 8-9 weeks?

1 Like

I noticed that indicas do matur quicker

2 Likes

I won’t officially start worrying unless someone gives me permission… But is this larger spot on Miss Elizabeth normal?

Janet’s leaves have reached the circumference of the seedling bag. Doesn’t that mean she’s ready 4a bigger house? She’s 20 days out the dirt

As always, happy growing nd thanx 2 everyone n advance💜

4 Likes

@AllThatJaz not quite just yet , once the next node grows and spawn out and the 5 finger fan leaves comes out , you’ll know the roots had made it to the bottom of the pot and it’s topping time and transplanting .

2 Likes

Thanx 4 the advice. So far she’s me only girl without any issues so I’ll leave her be but I can’t wait 2 top the older girls. I’m jus waiting on 1 more node since their bottom leaves were so damaged

Nd as long as it doesn’t grow, that lil spot on Miss Elizabeth isn’t an issue? Besides that shes showing new growth everyday nd seems 2b doin well. Jus tryna keep good notes nd stay on top of everything.

And excuse me @yoshi :eyes::thinking: I know I smoke 2 much… so is it jus me… or is that a new profile pic? Either way, I can dig it lol​:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You high I think :thinking:, you sharing cause I want to be almost close to that high ? I Crack my own self up lol :laughing:, I changed it but I was trying to change my profile name :sweat_smile: to Morgus but I’m not that smart right !

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl: u don’t even have 2 ask @yoshi I’d b honored 2 share with u!!! I must b looking at the world through a diff set of eyes. But I’ll tell u what… I’m 2 seconds away from hitting the basement nd pulling out the old Super Nintendo lol

2 Likes

Watered the big girls 2day. Last time Liz’s low pH had me worried so I gave her a higher pH going in. Looks like I’ll b doin the same thing with Sherri next time… Except I won’t b worried lol

Liz- IN: 1435/6.84 OUT: 5130/6.12
Sherri- IN: 1828/6.31 OUT: 2966/5.58

1 thing I will say is every single person I’ve interacted with on this forum is different, which I LOVE🥰, but they’re all right about 1 thing: u jus gotta show up nd participate. I’m gaining knowledge nd confidence everyday jus by goin thru the motions. Learning when nd how much 2 water, adding amendments, adjusting pH, recording observations, asking questions, reading the forum, etc. If u pay attention nd embrace the process, u eventually become in tune with ur plants. Not 2 say I grew a green thumb overnight, but 4 some reason I woke up 2day nd felt like I understood my girls nd knew wut 2 do without waiting 4 someone 2 TELL me wut 2 do. I’m very much aware that I’m still jus a porch puppy, but I feel my confidence growing nd it’s so empowering. I’m kinda glad this grow isn’t picture perfect bc I found such a strong support system nd I’m learning so much. Not 2b dramatic, but without this forum I most likely would’ve given up a long time ago. The girls nd i rnt perfect… But we’re perfectly happy🥰

It’s so much deeper than jus tryna say thank you… But THANK YOU!!! A special shout-out 2 the mods 4 holding this forum n such high regard and accepting nothing less from the members. U all set the example nd give us no other option than 2 rise 2 the occasion. I feel like I’ve earned my right 2ba part of this squad nd I’m honored I have a place here. This community feels like home. Like it or not ur all stuck with me nd I consider everybody here a special part of my dysfunctional family.

Show up nd grow up :pray::purple_heart::potted_plant:

3 Likes

@AllThatJaz them ppm numbers is extremely to high for the plants growth stage , cut your mix in half and addrefill with plain water until you get the ppms down below 800 for now and ph should run in between 5.7 - 6.1 right now , test the dirt and adjust the water to buffer to what the slurry test says and that should help you start to balance it out in a better nutrient uptake range

1 Like

I thought so too @yoshi but I haven’t even given any nutes yet. So this is prob y Miss Elizabeth has the spots nd burnt tips? All they’ve ever had is calmag, silica, Epsom salt, mykos, female multi-vitamin, and pH. I’ve never given everything I jus listed n the same watering either. Also, after reading about bugs n FF soil I did spray them a few times (right b4 lights out so they wouldn’t get burned) with a diluted mixture of peroxide, Neem nd Castle soap. I assumed the ppm goin out is high bc this is only the 2nd time I’ve watered since transplant n2 the new soil. But still no matter what, I should make sure the ppm goin in is never over 800? Is that total or after I subtract the ppm of the tap water? I haven’t started doing that yet😬

I felt ok 2day but now I’m even more scared 2 graduate 2 actual feedings smh

What’s the parts per million of total dissolved solids in your water without adding anything? I would not be concerned with the mycos does to your PPM but the Cal Mag, silica, Epsom salts, and multivitamin could easily add to a too high of a PPM going in. I would definitely stick with your pH going in you could even raise it up.1 or.2 but I would not go past 7 .0 in. That should keep your soil in range. Are you using quarter doses on your additives in the water? May need to back off even a little bit more, plants still look good though so what is definitely not time to panic.
Edit to add that once you’re mycos is established in the soil the only thing you will need is a maintenance for it unless you add something to the soil that kills It Off.mycos is microbes, not a nute.

1 Like

Here is a very handy chart that shows what nutes are accessable at different PH,

1 Like

I’m not at home with my notes at the moment but I know I’ve done some wild shit n the past lol. My tap ppm isn’t too high either, around 150 if I recall correctly. The multivitamin was suggested as a sub 4 calmag while I was waiting on mine 2b delivered nd that was given the time I accidentally dumped the runoff b4 testing it. Last time 4 mykos was during transplant. I know these things rnt all nutes but I wanted 2b clear when providing info about everything they’ve been exposed to so ppl like u, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, can provide the most informed suggestions. I will def start giving 1/4 of suggested doses on everything so I’m not poisoning my girls. And thanx so much that chart is clutch af I’m def gonna bookmark it cuz last thing I need is toxicity or lockout. I will also keep tryna bring pH up slowly without going in at over 7. I appreciate all the info I will def put these practices n2 place.

1 last question lol. Since their pH is so diff, should I keep watering them separately? I’ve read a few diff answers, nd I know every plant and strain is different, but I feel like ideal soil pH is 6.5 so that’s the sweet spot I’m aiming for. Does that sound about right?

1 Like

The only thing I would be giving them now as a quarter dose of cal-mag and pH your water, still plenty of stuff in that Fox Farms soil to feed your girls.
As far as your pH is concerned, I would still keep feeding them at 6.7 / 6.8 and make sure you take your readings from the middle to end of run off and not the beginning. Remember, let the soil do its work for you. It is normal for FF soil to be low on runoff. Don’t worry. You got this👍

1 Like

Ook word. I usually just clean the rack then put a clean, dry container underneath nd leave it until it stops dripping. Then I stir the whole sample and pour some n2a shot glass and take readings from there. I’ve been doing this all wrong smh🤦🏽‍♀️

But I will modify my practices nd hopefully everything will level out. These plants r so resilient 2b able 2 survive all my newbie bs lol. A week ago these responses woulda sent me n2 panic mode, but 2day I believe u when u tell me I got this. I know if I step 2 far outta line I’ll b redirected back n2 my proper lane. Thanx again @fast-grow I’m so appreciative 4ur time nd guidance nd if anything gets 2 crazy I know u got my back. Strictly calmag nd pH 4 now🤞🏼

1 Like

Girls are looking good love those green on them

2 Likes

Jus watered the young 1s nd noticed the spots on Liz seem 2b slowly progressing. I’m sure the high ppms I have her yesterday didn’t help her situation. I’ll b doing home repairs nd trying my best 2 stay away from the tent 2day but if it progresses I’m sure I’ll b back 2moro with pics, tags, and questions. Otherwise everybody seems generally green nd happy :green_heart: Hope the same goes 4 everyone else. Happy Sunday!

1 Like