I think you sent me the wrong seeds

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

I think you sent me the wrong seeds. I ordered Chocolope, I have planted two seeds, one is growing very well but the other not much at all and neither one looks like the Chocolope plants on your sight. Looking forward to hearing from you. If you want me to send you pictures I will. Have a great day! Gerri

1 Like

Kind of hard to tell at such a young age. Give them some time. Plus, not all plants grow at the same speed. The smaller one could be building more roots right now. She will sprout up later.
Finally, what soil are you using, what’s you Ph, and are you using nutes now or not? I ask because there is some yellowing on the smaller one that is a bit concerning.

These are chocolopes. They look like every other young lady in my opinion. But I know what they are.

Looks to me its past time to repot the bigger one. Id repot them both and watch them grow!

1 Like

Top the bigger one after you repot her and the little one looks like nuit burn from that far away of a pic that is only a guess do a support ticket with as much info as you can and we will be more then happy to help threw the whole grow. Also looks like you might be over watering them a bit

1 Like

I just grew 2 GDP from ilgm. One of the plants got huge fast. The other stayed small for the longest time. Eventually they evened out. It’s just how Mother Nature is. Don’t expect all your results to be like the pics you see. People rarely post pics of their crappy grows, and some people just grow better plants.

As mentioned before, the smaller plant in the pic is not looking happy.

How can you tell? The pic on ILGM is of a full bud. Most plants in veg visually look the same, a side from sativa and indica different leaf types.
You could also have a different phenotype then the one they grew and took the picture of. Both plants could be the same strain , and express completely different characteristics.

3 Likes

What do you mean by top? I’m a beginner

The little one is being over watered… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

Topping is when you cut off the top newest growth to make 2 main coalas

What ph is best for Chocolope?

6.8 is ideal

Thank you👍

Your very welcome.

This is what I use to adjust the ph going in.

https://www.amazon.com/Indefectible-Hydroponics-Adjustment-Alkaline-Indicator/dp/B017XTFKE6?tag=greenrel-20

Thanks, I’m practicing with Chocolope. What I really want to grow, once I know what I’m doing is Harequin. I have RA and was told it would help me with pain and inflammation. Have you grow this?

What should I be feeding (fertilizing ) Chocolope with in all stages of growth?

Give this a read. It has a ton of good info in it. I promise.

As far as nutrients go, I use these

https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Farm-FX14049-Nutrient-Formula/dp/B00572026S?tag=greenrel-20

As well as the ones I bought from ILGM

Here is the fox farms feeding schedule.