I think this is leaf septoria,

I went out for my usual check on my plants and to water them this am and one plant has these brown spot on the leaves. The other two look fine. I always water with a ph of 6.5 - 6.8 ph’d water and I did a check of my run off a few days ago and everything seemed fine. There are Blue Cheese and I have been using Advanced Nutrient ph perfect nuttrients every third or fouth watering.
Comments and suggestions are very welcomed. @Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan65

My runoff test on 7/15.

JeffersonStateGrower

Registered+

@GFDuke
First I want to Welcome you to ILGM
I HOPE THIS HELPS

A magnesium deficiency, as manganese deficincies are mostly characterized by interveinal chlorosis which is a yellowing of the leaves between the veins with the veins remaining green. The browning spots is called marginal necrosis which is usually caused by a calcuim or magnesium deficiency.

A magnesium deficiency can be quickly resolved by watering with 1 tablespoon Epsom salts/gallon of water. Until you can correct nutrient lockout, try foliar feeding. That way the plants get all the nitrogen and Mg they need. The plants can be foliar fed using ½ teaspoon/quart of Epsom salts (first powdered and dissolved in some hot water). When mixing up soil, use 2 teaspoon dolomite lime per gallon of soil.
If the starting water is above 200 ppm, that is pretty hard water, that will lock out mg with all of the calcium in the water. Either add a 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of epsom salts or lime (both will effectively reduce the lockout or invest into a reverse osmosis water filter.
Mg can get locked-up by too much Ca, Cl or ammonium nitrogen. Don’t overdo Mg or you’ll lock up other nutrients.

Calcium deficiencies are difficult to distinguish visually as excess calcium may produce deficiencies in magnesium and potassium.

If you feel that you have a multiple micronutrient deficiency than I would recommend trying some Cal n Mag and even possibly some Microblast.

@garrigan65 has you covered here

Thank you for the nelp @garrigan65. Will the brown spots and yellowing go away? Should I just leave the leaves alone and let things take their course. Or, should I trim them.

Trim them off so that it doesn’t spread

Thank you!.

Your Welcome

I am having simular problem… thinking I over fed,. Now wondering if I need to trim bad leafs off

From what I was just told in this post, I think you should.