I Think They're Girls

The seeds I started with was from some bag weed. So I just planted it to see what would happen.

I hope you killed and removed it. Those flower pods are about to open. I’d burn it…

1 Like

Could it be a hermi?

It looks all male to me.

1 Like

Full on male. Kill it…

1 Like

Sorry @Jrock9435 definitely a male

Dang that’s two males, oh well. It was bag seed. I ordered some seeds off of here. I ordered the lowryder auto flower seeds, they should be here today. I’m not sweating it. It’s a learning process. I also ordered some fox farms nutrients. I know these seeds will be female for sure and I’ll have no trouble with these. It’s a beautiful plant to say the least, but I will get rid of him today. Thanks man for your help with everything. I will keep you updated on the new grow.

2 Likes

It stinks but I just cullled a male as well
Recently part of the game bro
At least now you know what they look like now @Jrock9435
Sounds like you all set now with seeds and nutrients

1 Like

I’m batting 1000 right now, 2 plants 2 males. I know for sure the seeds will be fine since they are coming from ILGM. I’m excited about this new grow. After a few grows I’ll have it down pat, the goal is to have at least 10 plants going at once. That way all my friends and family will have free weed. What is your take on auto flower @Countryboyjvd1971?

1 Like

I do grow them and have fun with them i mix them up with my photo plants so i have something to harvest in between photo harvests
I haven’t dedicated a full grow to them but do plan a 10 auto plant grow this summer outdoors
Hopefully lol i have wwa and a few others at the moment ak47 and super skunk i think lol

1 Like

Now for a beginner, like myself, what would you suggest I start growing @Countryboyjvd1971 ? Not auto flower but regular seeds? A friend of mine had amnesia haze for her first and it was an ok strain. I am going to get autos going but I want to start a regular grow going in my other room I’m converting. I was looking at mango kush and found it interesting.

1 Like

I actually tbink a photo is best for a beginner
For the simple fact if something goes array in veg yiu can extend veg and correct the issue
You have more control with photos
Autos. Twnd to so what thay want and when ?
O say try them but focus on photos imho
@Jrock9435

@Countryboyjvd1971

@Countryboyjvd1971 at what point do you, personally start going 12 12 on photo?

1 Like

Oh so I basically flower on size and maturity not age myself indoors
So what i do is this
First two weks is sprout and seedling stage
Them if you want to go by time the next 4 weeks would be veg
While inthis 4 week period i will flowee my girls when they reach 18-22 inches tall
I have max 7 foot in my grow room minus light fixture and space need to keep it off ceiling that leaves me with 6 foot max space with light at highest setting
So i want to flower when smaller to prevent from running out of vertical room
Remember youll want to keep space between you canopy and light fixtures as well so that another 12-18 inches less room
So flowering when 18-22 inches will give me 4 to 5 foot plants at end of flower they will double when you switch to 12-12

As I’m reading this, the mail man just delivered my seeds, now these are autoflower. What’s lighting schedule should I put these on?

2 Likes

What bout nutes? I just picked up a 3 pack of fox farms nutrients line. Have you used them before?

1 Like

Your ok autos are good seeds bro
So i would germinate as per instructions they sent you a link in email
I use 24-7 untill they pop the dirt then i use 18-6
Once tbey start flowering i ise 12-12 not that you need ro just to save electricity lol
You can run at 12-12 the whole grow if you wanted but I feel while vegging 18-6 is better
They will start flowering 3-4 weeks from popping out of the dirt
Fix farms is good stuff
@Jrock9435 What soil you using again

@Countryboyjvd1971 ecoscrap organic soil. Purchased it at Lowe’s.

1 Like

@dbrn32

I ordered five of the LED strips 3500 k and the driver you recommended above. Expected delivery is March 29th. I ordered from Arrow. They had free international shipping a definite bonus.

If I do not use them for my trash cans could I use them in my flowering tent. Can I mount them to anything? Aluminum? Do I need any other supplies to get these lights up and running? Are they too powerful for my indoor cloning greenhouse? Can they stand humidity.

How many true watts would 5 of these produce?

So many questions I know.

Thanks

2 Likes