I think there may be something wrong

Well, yes and no. Those numbers can be misleading. It can mean it is actually kind of high in nitrogen, but has practically none of the others, as you said.

It probably also says something like it can feed for months and months. Think of how much actual nitrogen must be in there to keep feeding for a long time.

Yea it makes sense,well thanks again man

You have to be very careful on what you buy for cheap soil.
I bought some here not to long ago and wound up infecting my grow with Spider Mites and Gants Had to go buy that Diatomaceous Earth and was so dam lucky to save my grow Never again will I buy cheap soil or starter soil

Will

Well I had seen on one of your posts that you use miracle grow moisture control so that’s why I had asked earlier about getting some from the top of my garden

Honestly dude if you can’t afford soil just get some peat moss pucks they’re like 3$ for a thing of 12 at my local home depot, you just soak them in water and then let them absorb/expand, I don’t think they have any nutes in them and your plant could root in there until it starts popping roots all over and then you can put it in some soil with nutes.

I just put in 2 100 gallon raised bed gardens 2 weeks ago with miracle gro moisture controlling so If that will work better than fox farm to start then why go spend any money even if it’s 3 bucks.I live a different kind of life than most so I try to save where I can

A small bag don’t cost that much I got 3 different strains growing in the miracle grow moisture control and all 3 strain are doing awesome so I know it works just water every other day. Seeing is believing.

Will

Yay I got some kind of success…for now at least.I got one that popped up and another thats coming,should be popped up by morning in the fox farms soil that I rinsed really well first.I also did some trading for some seed starter and put the other 2 in there last night so we’ll see on those 2.

I’m a beginner and just purchased seeds. I understand the whole germination process. One question I have is after I plant the germinated seeds into small pots with good soil can I leave them in a spot outdoors that gets a lot of sun? I am transplanting them outdoors anyways. Thanks for the help!

they sure shot up quick,l.can anyone tell me if they look ok so far

I have a health y plat of eight week s. Its leave s curve up in day light and open qide atnight. Qhy does it do this. It in a pot out side in full sun all day. Im in the us. Water it twice day. Bag seed

hi i am in my 17th day of growth and 2 days ago i noticed some leaves with different colors,2 of them have bottom yellow leaves and 3 more have a color in some leaves that looks like rust.
haven t used any nutrients yet i am watering with 6.0 ph from the beginning,grow with a 400w MH lamp in a grow tent and keep temperature at daytime from 23-26 C and humidity at about 40-50%
first of all i was wondering if there is something wrong with the plants and what i should do to fix it and second i d like your opinion about if they are growing ok until now that it is the 17th day.
i transplanted half of my plants in 13 lt pots today and the other 5 tomorrow and i think it s time to start marijuana booster in my next watering

By the size and number of large leaves this plant is certainly ready for nutrients, at least a mild vegetative nutrient mix.

The pH in the soil should be about 6.5 and we could do to know what is going on in the soil, a measurement of the run-off pH could give us a clue.

Most likely you just need to start adding nutes and continue to keep an eye on the pH.

Happy Growing,

MacG