I think the fertilizer stunt is over

Do you have another 6 - 7 weeks before they transition?

Looking great dude!

1 Like

High,
Thanks man
Ger

High,
Man that’s gotta be an inside grow. Right. What strain and where can I get some seeds?
Thanks
Ger

Its not my dope, @Hoppiefrog suggests the buds are food colored? Maybe? Just thought Id post the images because it looks cool.

High,
They do look cool
Oh well
Happy smokin
Ger

1 Like

High, it mid July here I am in Michigan, USA. October is when they should finish so yep I have at least another 6-8. They’re gonna beat lst year I bet.
Happy growin
Ger

High,
Updated pics as of 18JUL2021.
Happy growin

3 Likes

You got a jungle on your hands!:crazy_face:

1 Like

High,
Do you think she is beginning to flower? Not sure what’s going on here. She looks female?! What are your thoughts?
Happy growin
Ger

2 Likes

High,
Here is a better pic
Thanks
Ger

2 Likes

High,
After further examination I determine this to be a male. Any confirmation?
Thanks in advance
Happy Growin
Ger

High,
I think it’s a male, or a “hermi”. Really do not know what a “hermi” is though. Any thoughts before it gets any further?
Thanks
Happy Growin
Ger

Nice looking plants! Are there any pistils coming out of the calyx’s? It’s hard to tell from the pics.

My understanding is that hermie would show flowers and pollen sacs.

Kinda looks like nuts… try not to cross pollinate any other girls you may have growing.

High,
He’s gone
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

High,
Yes I have till mid October to harvest.
Trying to keep them shorter but…
Happy growin
Ger

@Blackmoon
High,
I am using this link. Sorry. I thought I addd you. I will from now on. The broken one or two now since I broke one myself are doing actually well. I will update pics when I get back hope. Out of state right now.
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

High,
Okay I left for a week and here’s what I came back to! The girls have grown a bit. Help me with the first two pic. Is it male or female? I am really confused…

3 Likes

@Gerant Glad to see you’re around and doing good! Top pic for sure is a dood….second pic almost looks like a hermie to me but might be a weird female??….all in all grow looks good! Again glad you’re update is here!

2 Likes