I think shes ready for the flip tonight?

This is my first grow, i am 2 days away from 8 weeks of veg and i believe my plant is showing me the signs shes ready for the light flip, what do you all think? Should i flush and change out the reservoir and do the light flip tonight or should i wait?

1 Like

Please fill out this support ticket to help fellow growers give you the best advice.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

2 Likes

I will answer questions, i am in the middle of a reservoir change, first time using the RO system for a full change, not realizing it takes an hour to fill a 5 gallon bucket when i need 35 gallons for my reservoir (50 gallon tote) been filling buckets since 7 pm, its now 10:15 and im on gallon 20, im going to have have to work in the dark by 11:30. Im debating on stopping at 20 gallons for the night, feeding and adding another 15 tomorrow morning, will that be okay if i do that?

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Skywalker OG photo fem from ILGM

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?
Hydroponic hydroton

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
Will be set to 5.8 after reservoir change and feeding is done

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Currently 0 (RO filtered) will be setting to 2000 EC after reservoir change

Indoor or Outdoor
Indoor

Light system, size?
Spider farmer sf1000 x2 + supplimental lighting x4

Temps; Day, Night
Steady 75-80 day and night

Humidity; Day, Night
Steady 58-65 day and night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
Yes, 6 inch fan and carbon filter

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Humidifier x3 controlled with inkbird controller

Co2; Yes, No
No

She has been topped 22 times, i have counted 53 colas and i know ive missed some, im expecting her to be huge. I am a few days short of 8 weeks veg and as of lights out tonight im switching lighting to turn on at 9:30 AM tomorrow morning and off at 9:30 PM.

1 Like

I’m sorry but why are you requesting the OP to complete something that has no bearing on the question asked. Based on the picture, is the plant mature enough to flower. The age was also given. I see this all the time.

@Sweenzzzz Yes she is mature enough to flower

6 Likes

Yeah i realized after i posted it was kind of a question i didnt need to ask as i know you can pretty much flip at any time, after its established a root system, im still just getting paranoid im getting things wrong lol

1 Like

Go for it , just keep in mind plant will double in size after flip. Good luck :v:

1 Like

Not directed at your question at all. It was the reply asking you to complete a questionnaire that did not apply to your question. It made no sense to me.

2 Likes

Eight weeks of veg is good. Flip and let the fun begin :blush::v:

2 Likes

This is my ro setup, not the greatest pics, I bought a rain catcher can which is approximately 55 gallons, I have added a float from my ro system to the bucket, so I have 55 gallons of available water whenever I need it, I grow in soil lol but I never have to worry about running out of water or waiting. I bought the bucket on line from Home Depot. Good luck with your grow

1 Like