I think she is sick

Okay I think one of my plants have fallen ill bottom two two mainly have started to turn yellow yesterday she was completely dry but still all green this morning I woke up and checked her she had started turning yellow.can someone explain what’s going on?i know it’s time to top waiting on everything I ordered offline to come in she is a white widow 5 weeks old today

I think you’re doing fine. She looks in need of a transplant into a bigger pot. The roots and the plant will thank you.

Nutrients, soil, ph info will help?

3 Likes

@shindig153 no nutes yet soil is MG right now I haven’t been able to test ph in a while because my sonkir tester went out on me.im going to switch the soil to ffof this week when it comes in…I know she’s SOOOOOOO overdue for a transplant I’m literally stressing about how long it’s going to take for this stuff to come in.:tired_face::tired_face:

Nice plant I’m with @shindig153 pot up with some good organic soil and you are off to the races. Foxfarm good product.

3 Likes

I’m with @kellydans for organic soil. Also you want to think about nutrients. You will need them when you switch to flower.
I think you’ll see your plant take off with new pot and soil. Could be ready to flower with in a few weeks.

3 Likes

I would say this is your main issue. FYI you are right on the edge of N toxicity so do not feed these while in veg, at the very least.

2 Likes

I hope so. :crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5:If you don’t mind what are some good nutes as far as my ph tester this is all it does…no movement at all

1 Like

Apera pH tester would be a good choice

1 Like

@kellydans Does it measure the moisture an the light also?

1 Like

Those 3 in 1 meters are not worth the money. You need a decent digital PH meter and TDS meter. I use and like the Apera PH20 and any decent TDS meter that reads American ppm is fine.

2 Likes

No. @Ad it’s just a basic good pH meter that you can depend on.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you all!!

1 Like

This is what I use.

https://www.amazon.com/Apera-Instruments-AI311-Replaceable-2-00-16-00/dp/B01ENFOIQE/?tag=greenrel-20

It’s a little pricey but works well. I had a cheap one that did the trick for two grows.

1 Like

The Fox Farm trio works well. It’s a good place to start, easy to use and grows nice plants. It does require a flush per instructions.

https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Farm-FX14049-Nutrient-Formula/dp/B00572026S/?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

MG and cannabis do not get along. The prefer a soil that better buffer the pH. She will really like the FF soil. What kind and size of pot is she going into?

1 Like

@Bubblehead yeaaah lol I found that out after I read post on here I mean not one positive comment about MG :joy::joy: .the pots are smart fabric pots an I just realized I ordered the wrong size :man_facepalming:t5: 10gal…this whole time I thought I ordered 5gal…this should be fun

1 Like

Will you have enough soil? I just learned that some more experienced growers will use smaller pots, 3-gallon, because they flip them so early that they do not fill the pot with roots. On the other hand with a big pot, 10-gallons, you could leave it in veg longer and end up with a large plant. Time to harvest would be longer but yield could be higher.

2 Likes

@Bubblehead that’s why I didn’t want the 10gal really didn’t want a huge tree I can do some LST to but still…I mean I have the room so whatever she throw at me I’m gone run with lol besides if I treat her right I’m sure the high yields will return the favor.

2 Likes

I should have just enough soil

You have a lot of control on how big she gets. Once she shows you that she is female, she is mature enough to flip. That should only be a week or two since she is already 5 weeks old. You can flip then and she will be more manageable or you can wait…basically an indefinite amount of time as long as you keep her under 18/6.

3 Likes