I think my runt white widow might be close

My first grow is a ww runt that I was gifted. I think she might be close. Please advise.!

20211102_093443|375x500

@MeEasy

3 Likes

You’ll want to inspect the buds more so than leaves. And the pic of entire plant you posted is difficult to see well with light and shadow. But I think there’s still a lot of white pistils.

5 Likes

Looks like it will need more time just looking at the pistils (hairs) there’s still alot of straight ones, as the buds ripen those pistils will mostly be dark and curled up close to the bud. Then when looking at your trichomes make sure you are looking at bud and not leaves because leaves are liars :laughing: but really the trichomes on the leaves will turn amber sooner than the ones on the bud, my way when looking at the trichomes is to follow the pistils down this guarantees it’s bud because leaves don’t have pistils. Here’s a good reference picture of what you are looking for but the % of ambers is a personal preference the more amber the more body/couchlock

3 Likes

Yep, probably 2-3 more weeks. It should bulk up some more during that time

2 Likes

From what I see you still have a few weeks to go. Don’t pull early or you will be disappointed. Been there done that when I first started. :+1:

3 Likes

Here’s a better picture of her

1 Like

Still a few weeks to go. Lots of white pistils left. What about ¾ have turned red and receded back into the flowers, start checking trichomes. Good luck and happy growing!

1 Like

Looking a little closer and better now. Starting to see some amber on leaves

@Borderryan22

3 Likes

Very few white hairs. That’s good. If your trichomes are all cloudy, then you’re in the window. I’d wait about just a couple more days and check them again. The more amber trichomes that develop, the more narcotic type of high. About 10-15% amber is what a lot of growers go for. Good mind/body high.

1 Like

Thanks.