I think my auto is not an auto

Hello Farmers! I have a question here. I have two batches going. Feminized and autoflower. Both Jack herer. So my question is my feminized are doing fantastic switch them to 12:to 12 they’re doing great. They’re in separate tents due to the lighting needs. Now I planted my autoflower on September 10 th. Today’s date is November 9th It’s been roughly 8 weeks since germination She is a monster. She has not even shown any sides of starting to bud. There are pistols forming see pictures. Is it possible it’s not an autoflower. I just stuck it in today the 12 12 tent. This thing is going to be huge she’s healthy as hell. Any info would be great see pics below.

2 Likes

Some autos can take as long as 12-14 weeks to start flowering, but with her showing pistil’s IMO she is a auto. Just keep an eye on her if she starts to get to tall you may want to do some LST on her.

Should I take her out of the 12:12 tent?

1 Like

No I would leave her in the 12/12 tent, autos don’t care if it is 20/4,18/6 or 12/12 they do there own thing

2 Likes

I’ve had that same condition. Sometimes they get the Photoperiod gene and have to go to 12/12. I’ve also seen plenty folks on this forum run into this same condition. 12/12 seems to fix that.

1 Like

She’s throwing pistils. Unless my eyes are that bad, then she is making her transition into flower. Some autos can talk a while, though. Some not so long. The fastest one I’ve had started throung pistils at 13 days. Full flower by 21 days. Slowest was about 7 weeks.

Add/edit… all feminized, auto or photoperiod, should begin flower transition, when they are mature enough, on 12/12. Key word should.

3 Likes