I think it's maybe stunted or something because it's 8-9 days old from sprout and only has it's two sets of leaves that come with it

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

I’ve tried the symptom checker and doesn’t seem to be working so I need a personal quote on this. I honestly don’t know what’s going on I have northern lights fem non-auto under sun and led yes I am aware it is stretching but that’s not the problem. I think it’s maybe stunted or something because it’s 8-9 days old from sprout and only has it’s two sets of leaves that come with it and they are very small and i can’t seem to find a cause and I’m really worried it might continue this behavior if any one has and ideas or anything about why this could be stunted and leaves are small or if you think it’s not stunted and is growing normal please say so down below

4 Likes

You are fine! Thats how the babies start out. Before you know it they will be huge!

3 Likes

Looks fine to me. At this stage the plant is developing roots and concentrates its energy to that. So it seems like it stopped growing, but once the roots develop then it will take off and you will be able to see the growth :sunglasses::us:

4 Likes

Your soil appears to have alot of larger chunks of material in it. What type are you using.

@Laurap

She has you covered thumb

1 Like