I think it's a Disease! Please Help Me Guys!

Its been 2 weeks since this started… Im completely lost now and i dont know what to do.
I use 6.0 PH water to water the soil and have been giving 0.5L of water everyday
(If the soil is not wet). I started to give some nuts aswell. Im using Canna Terra Professional Plus+ as soil.

Here are some pics of “my baby”:

Thanks Guys!

They are the First leaves… Is it normal for them to start to turn brown? She entered flowering stage last week… She already have some little buds… So maybe she is focusing her energy to the buds and not the flowers… HELPPP MEEE!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Get some pictures of the whole plant. I’ll see if I can find you a support ticket to fill out.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Please be as complete as possible. If soil please tell us WHAT soil. WHAT light etc. It’s all important.

2 Likes
  • Strain: Mix between Williams Wonder, Northern Lights and Ruderalis.
  • Method: Organic Oil (I Think).
  • Vessels: Texpots 10L
  • PH of Water: 6.0
  • PPM: 0.9
  • Indoor
  • Light system: TGL Star 60
  • Temps: 22ºC to 24ºC
  • Humidity: 50% to 70%
  • Ventilation system: Yes, Tubular Intractor VK 100 and Centrifugal Extractor VK 100 (Always turned on)
  • De-humidifier
  • Co2: No

Some Pics Of the plant:

Soil:
51IygltEa5L.AC

Nuts: (only used the “Terra Flores”)
kit-canna-terra-simples

Hope this helps! Im a beginner on the subject btw…

Me too, just started veggie stage.

Half a gallon of water almost daily, seems to much to me.

@Hellraiser

Looks like just old leaf die-off which is normal in flowering but the watering is concerning and probably low on nutes from the watering practice.

@Zee, ptgrowr stated 0.5L of water everyday, not half a gallon

It’d be better to water more at one time and wait for it to dry before watering again, rather than a small amount every day. 10L pot is kinda equivalent to my 3 gal pots that get a half gallon of water as needed. With the larger watering, also would be doing a larger feeding, which your plants need in flowering.

3 Likes

thank you @Hellraiser and @Zee! :smiley: U guys were a big help!
@Hellraiser I will try too lose the fear of overwatering and try to give the plants what they really need :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Overwatering is from watering too often, think wet/dry cycles, water fully then don’t water until the pot is light and dry. Get a feel for weight of a wet pot and a dry pot, dry pot should feel almost empty, the water weighs a lot more than the soil and plant.

2 Likes

what he said. Plus, as you get used to what your plants look like, it becomes easy to see when they are getting thirsty. It takes some time to see the little behaviours but once you do you will notice instantly is feeding time.

2 Likes