I think it’s ready. What do the experts say?

Based on trichomes I started flush yesterday it will be a two week flush increasing water each time. I started with a gallon which is almost double what she usually gets. Ppm was 290 in and 1220 out. Ph is good still.

4 Likes

Those are looking great I’m in about the same stage myself and will be using nothing but ph’d water my next watering

Ph water is what I used too. I’m so excited this is the first of five to be ready. My first grow ever :sunglasses::clap::sunglasses::blush::clap::blush:

2 Likes

Again I’m in the same boat my first grow are you going to try the ice and splitting the stalk also

Beautiful bud picture. What strain is it again?

1 Like

Critical Purple auto @HornHead

1 Like

Congratulations!

Looks ready. Are you going to check trichs?

1 Like

Looks ready to me my friend, i saw lots of amber trichs. Great way to spend father’s day

1 Like

No ice or stem splits I’m just going to get her good and flushed out with ph water

1 Like

Be sure to give her at least over night darkness to allow for any salts to migrate into the roots; chop before lights are on.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 I’m planning a 48 hour dark period I will chop at base in the dark

3 Likes

If runoff ppm was 1220 how many ph water flushes will I need to do? It goes in at 290 from my tap

1 Like

I’ll be watching this thread I’m getting close myself but I’m hoping to split and ice just not sure when to start

One flush.
Usually around 3x your pot size of properly ph’d water.

If your tap water is 290, then aim to get runoff under 600ppm. Ideally 500ppm.

The one pic shows a fair amount of amber. You may need to harvest sooner than 2 weeks. Keep an eye on your trichomes.

1 Like

@Drinkslinger how soon do you think?I can do another full flush any tie and I got a place to put her for dark period. I was wondering too if it was going to be overdone. The amber just came on fast I’ve been checking that bud everyday then all of a sudden bam amber has arrived

For the dark period should I have a fan in there? I’m using a small grow tent not hooked up to anything. What temp and rh should I shoot for? How important are those numbers? It’s been raining here for a week and humidity it high

1 Like

Run as much air as possible, reduce the RH as much as possible and keep the temps in the nominal range. Low RH will push THC production, air flow to help dry out the plant and yes; you should have a TDS out around 500 with your 290 ppm water. You might pick up a few gallons of Walmart distilled for your last flush. Try to get your total below around 250 if possible. But don’t sacrifice the quality of the plant for getting that low.

@Myfriendis410
Should I do this today?
I just checked her and even more amber

1 Like

Well I think I’d try to get the PPM’s down a bit more before chopping. It does make a difference.

1 Like

Ok flush complete :stuck_out_tongue: runoff ppm 411 and ph 6.3 she is back with her friends in the tent and I’ll start the wait for her to dry up some then into the dark. I managed to get the near perfect drying space 72 degrees and 51% RH

2 Likes