I think it is overwatering

What type of soil, nutrients you’re using and the light make and wattage :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Potting soil, loght is 400w california lightowrks solarextreme 500

How much time does plants effected like this take to bounce back?

And shoud i put them under intense lights?

Fantastic light! Did the potting soil come amended with any nutrients? This will help to know when nutrients will be needed. The plant in the picture is that in the new soil? I would remove those yellow leaves and keep an eye on the growth above, she looks good at the moment.

1 Like

Is it alive bcoz from eight hours i am not seeing any chane in it

It came with vermicompost and coco peat

And should i put in under intense lights?

Yes, very much alive. Cannabis is a resilient plant but can only take so much. Issues can take several days to show that it’s been corrected and damaged leaves will not recover that’s why it’s important to keep an eye on the healthy leaves above :love_you_gesture:

Can you take a pic of the ingredients :love_you_gesture:

You didnt answer should i put it under led light or should i put it sometime later

Lighting height and intensity is adjusted by the growth stages and not issue related unless it’s heat stress from the lighting being to close. I set my light intensity using DLI. There’s a phone app called PHOTONE that works really well. That’s the best method for setting your light height and intensity. If you don’t have a meter follow the manufacturer’s recommendation :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

No i have read somewhere that you should not put transplanted plants under intense lights for a couple of days, you should put it under FLoro.

And one more pic for you

Ok, this medium appears will need base nutrients as in NPK. The beneficial microbes seem to be amended in the soil so that’s a good thing. What’s your nutrient brand for feeding?

I’ve transplanted many times and never adjusted my light that was set for that growth stage. For your plant you should be around 40-50 DLI and with that light I would guess around 20-24”. Place your hand at the top of the plant palm down and see if the back of your hand is getting hot, if yes then so is the plant and you need to dial down the intensity or raise the light🤟

Got it and good numbers on the NPK. I would mix the nutrients in 1 gallon with a PH of 6.5 and PPMS at 1000 and feed always to run off :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Are they gone? , not able to understand why

?

Condition has worsened ftom tomorrow

The way it looks to me is it needs water. Droopy leaves and stems. The pots look dry. I would soak it down with ph’d water and see what happens.

1 Like

At minimum a gallon. Maybe more.

2 Likes