I think it is overwatering

It’s my unprofessional gut feeling but it looks like your soil is very compacted which would be bad

2 Likes

Can u take a pic of the bag of soil. Just to see what is in for nutes.

1 Like

Lol, what exactly is the soil? If we know what your working with it will be easier to help you

1 Like

It has vermicompost, coco peat, insecticide snd fungicide in it.

What is the brand name of soil

1 Like

some insecticides have harmful chemicals for cannabis and lots of othere plants. wonder if your soil is why u r having problems

If this was a blend you made yourself, you should use a higher percentage of the coco/peat. I use around 2 parts coco to one part compost, then I add around 10% perlite by volume. Which is a fairly standard potting mix ratio. The ClackamasCoot recipe calls for equal parts of each.

A heavier soil isn’t going to work well in a container. It’s difficult to water evenly. Outdoors, it works, because the plant can grow its tap root down to reach the ground water.

Throw it away. I find it hard to believe that they can sell that soil looking like that with those results.

How much water have you been giving it?
How often?
Do you get any run off from the bottom when you water?
Approximately how much water do you get?

When watering you want to try to get approximately 20% run off, with environment pending on when to water/feed again.

Coco and peat are okay for cannabis, a lot of growers usually use one or the other. Are you using any nutrients?
@pabloescobarforever

Mix in some Pearlite for sure – if you’re going to transplant. The soil looks very dense. But, I’m a newbie, so it’s just a thought. I’m a great outdoor gardener, but this is a different beast.

I givevit around 1 litee in every 2-3 days, snd i think i get some runoff, but not 20% and i have coco oest in my soil

I agree with @Bluntsmoke

Your soil almost looks like clay. Potting soil should correct this issue.

I have changed my soil and provided then with some trichiderma, what next dhould i do, can i place them under led lights and under low humidity around 40-50 percent

This should be 1 liter or more every day. The amount will change as long as you’re getting run off. Run off is important because you’re verifying good watering practices.

have changed my soil and provided then with some trichiderma, what next dhould i do, can i place them under led lights and under low humidity around 40-50 percen

1 Like

Need a lot more info??

1 Like

You Really have to start putting everything on one thread.
It makes it very difficult to help when there’s 31 different topics for your grow.
It also makes it easier for you to refer back to the info later.

6 Likes

What info you need?

1 Like

have changed my soil and provided then with some trichiderma, what next dhould i do, can i place them under led lights and under low humidity around 40-50 percen

1 Like

I moved everything back to this thread @pabloescobarforever its important to keep information in one thread so others can follow along and assist as needed.

4 Likes