I think I’ve ruined my AK47’s

If someone could kindly help me with my AK47’s
I planted 3 seeds with all germinating.
I have mainlined two and left one. The two I have mainlined have pretty much not grown at all for over a week now. The new growth is really crinkled, light in colour and a really bad sight. The two fan leaves I have left are also darker green. I did snap one knuckle but taped it back up and seems to be fine other than the general health. I think I’ve stressed them out way too much
Please see below

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
    AK47

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
    Canna tenna professional

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
    Fabric pots 5 litre ready to be transplanted in a week or so to 12 litre (3 gallon)

• PH of Water =6.4, Solution = RO water but was tap for the first couple of weeks, runoff = 800ppm but was a lot higher a week ago, around 2000 (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable - have given two feeds at 800ppm

• Indoor or Outdoor
    Indoor

• Light system
    Electric sky v2 running at 300 watts

• Temps; Day, Night
    Temp in day 29 degree And night 24/25 degree

• Humidity; Day, Night
    Humidity in day 40/50 and night 30/40

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
    Yes but am increasing this as I would like to get the heat down a little more

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
    Humidifier. I have the AC running outside of the room. Sometimes I will keep room door open which brings temp to 25/26 degree

• Co2; Yes, No
    Yes but only a cheap bag

I would appreciate any feedback and Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum and thank you for filling out the support ticket.

Are you able to post photos?

And how old are they? Pics would def help

Thanks for responding so quickly! I didn’t expect a reply tonight to be honest so thank you.
I will have to post a pic tomorrow as the lights have been out for one hour now. I am running 18on6off

They are 5 weeks this Sunday. The AK47 that I have only topped once and then LST’d is looking perfect
Pics will come tomorrow. Thank you for your reply

Cool beans. Feel free to tag when you do. Like @Scorpion1. Itll grab attention.

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 thanks bro. Will get a pic over and tag you guys tomorrow for sure
Peace

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @MidwestGuy

Please can you take a look and let me know your thoughts?
You can see there is a clear difference in growth but two have been mainlined and one just topped and LST’d
Thanks for your time

The wrinkling looks like either heat/light damage or perhaps pH issues. It’s something I’ve not seen before, so let’s let others weigh in too.

Do you know your runoff pH?

Here is a similar thread that may help.

1 Like

@MidwestGuy I have just had my Ph pen arrive and the soil PH is 5.6 which is really strange because my run off is around 6.2 and 6.2 is roughly what I put in.

2nd plant soil that was mainlined is coming in at 6.2 which is what it goes in at
Third plant just topped is coming in at 6.8 :joy:
:ok_man:t3::ok_man:t3::ok_man:t3:

1 Like

How many nodes did your plants have pre-cutting? They might’ve been too little at 5 weeks. However, they are still green, and standing up straight, that tells me there’s hope.
I understand generally speaking you wanna wait for the 5th true node to top.

As for the crinkled weird leaves, I have the same thing happening to 1 out of 2 purple punch’s I’m growing. It’s strange because I treated them both the same and have super noticeable differences.

The one in the center and the short one are both purple punch, same environment and treatment. I’ve been told it’s just making roots and will catch up, and it has been growing slowly. The crazy congested growth at the top is disheartening but I’m letting it ride and see what happens.

They look good. Mainlining takes alot away from the ladies. Just let them recover and theyll get on track. I wouldnt overworry about the wrinkles unless its a spreading kind of thing.

All plants grow at diff paces. Purple genetics tend to be a bit finicky overall (just had this discussion yesterday) environmentally and nute related. They just never like what everyone else does.

2 Likes

Looks like you already got help, but there was no way I wasn’t gonna welcome somebody named @Scorpion1 to the forum.

4 Likes

We need more scorpions!

4 Likes

1 Like

@Northerlit I have just put 10 litres of RO water in at PH6.5 and managed to get the run off to PH6
Have you checked your run off for PH being out? My other PH pen which wasn’t cheap was telling me the run off was 6.2. So it was completely out, I only bought that pen 3 weeks or so ago.

@SKORPION I come in peace :crazy_face::rofl:

1 Like

I have a good ph pen, I ride the 6.3 line all the way. I’m growing in Coast of Maine super-soil.

The only problem I’m having with it, is it hold moisture like crazy. I can only water every 5-6 days, would like it at 4 or even 3.

Perlite can help mitigate the moisture retention.

1 Like