I think I overwatered my seedling

@greygoose as long as your cupboard is warm they will pop in the cold months I put em on my cable box and don’t turn it off at night, you might have to wet your towels a couple times they’ll dry pretty quickly

2 Likes

Thanks MeEasy so putting in a dark spot don’t matter much

how much water

I use those cheap ass foam plates after writing the names on the towel I lay it in the plate and soak it to a puddle drop my seeds and cover it with another towel then I put a second plate on top. When I put it on my cable box I put this half cookie sheet under the plates because that foam melts pretty easy

This is about 5-6 days from popping out the medium. Bruce Banner seems to love the setup but any idea how to get these other ones going like that? Just been watering with RO water that comes out around 6.8-7ph

No idea… I have some sour diesel that won’t sprout correctly now and I use Kroger purified water for all my plants. Not sure what the issue is with these.

I feel that my first grow was extremely successful! I harvested my 1 GSCX Auto on 1/18… Trimmed today… Grand total: 67 grams~2.4 oz

3 Likes

Before and After… I decided to take off the top buds of my 110 day old Sour Diesel Auto… The rest needs more time to finish. Should be completely done in 7-10 days!

5 Likes

@EYE69MYSELF @Covertgrower @MeEasy @aPotforPot @AZIrish @Spiney_norman My first grow is completely done! I am so proud of myself and got great yields. The tops that I cut last week ended up being 21 grams. I just harvested the remainder of the plant today. I’m expecting at least 3 oz. My second grow is already underway. Thank you all for your input and help!

5 Likes

Looks great! Good job!

1 Like

Very nicely done. You’re welcome and feel free to ask away and I’ll do my best to answer or try to point you to the answer

1 Like

Well grown farmer! Looking forward to the next round!

1 Like

@msnae2u Thank you for the tag. Really proud of where you ended up. Always great to see someone come in and end up haven’t the proper environment and community to succeed. Smoke one out for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes