I think I overwatered my seedling

Defoliation is a useful pruning tool. Not totally necessary, but it is often supportive to the final outcome to remove any fan leaves that are shading bud sites. :bouquet: Fan leaves that are shaded themselves are not supporting your plant’s photosynthesis and can be removed as well!

@Covertgrower @aPotforPot @EYE69MYSELF
Should I be concerned about the brown spots that are developing on my plant? I’m noticing more each day. I am supplementing my Pot for Pot setup with the Advanced Nutrients line of products. My other plant seems to be fine.

Here’s my other plant…

1 Like

Have you spilled anything on them?

No. Not at all.

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed - ILGM Sour Diesel Auto
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF - A pot for pot.com…coco/ perlite with super soil on the bottom.
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths - 2 gal fabric pots
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) I typically oh my water better 6.0-6.2
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor - Indoor 4x2 tent
  • Light system 2-SF1000… 1 directly over plant
  • Temps; Day, Night 68-75
  • Humidity; Day, Night 45-50%
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - Yes…4in AC Infinity
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, All 3 when needed
  • Co2; Yes, No No

I just did some defoliation on both… Hopefully I didn’t remove too much… Here’s before and after

@LoCoRock
My favorite Band ,they are more than a band to me .( Seers of Visions)
Never be another like them .
See Emily play Syd?
Sorry…I be trippin :slightly_smiling_face:

@Covertgrower @EYE69MYSELF
Decided to add some updated pics… How am I looking? I’m thinking a couple more weeks on the GSCX Auto and at least a month for the Sour Diesel Auto? I’m at Week 12 Day 5 with my autos.

5 Likes

I would agree with this. Watch those few remaining pistils turn brown and you should be there.

3 Likes

Here’s another update on my girls… Still not much amber and it’s still growing new white pistils so I’m glad of that so it can keep swelling. The Sour Diesel is swelling also. Lots of yellow dying leaves!

5 Likes

Looks delicious and ready to chop! :scissors: :bouquet: :tongue:

2 Likes

I am using pot for pot also. I did not add anything and followed directions to a t :slight_smile:. I am almost ready to harvest. I am in Florida so we have had a lot of sunny days here. My point being that I didn’t need to do anything extra!

5 Likes

Harvest day for my GSCX!!! Day 100… I’m proud of my very first grow😊

5 Likes

@msnae2u, Congrats!! Looks amazing!

Thank you!

1 Like

Woohoo!!! :star_struck: :bouquet: :raised_hands: :green_heart: :drooling_face:

1 Like

So I’m starting from un known seed from random bag after I water paper towel do i put it in a dark cubard till she sprout??

I don’t use the paper towel method. I put the seed in water for 24 hours and then plant. That’s works great for me.