I think I overwatered my seedling

They look like they are happy so you should be set to grow! Still watching.

1 Like

@LoCoRock, @Covertgrower This is a good sign right? Or do I need to make an adjustment of some kind? Temps between 75-80… Humidity 55-60%… light is about 20” up at 60% intensity… SF 1000… 100w LED

2 Likes

Looks good to me.

3 Likes

I don’t know if the leaves pointing up was a good sign or not.

1 Like

It’s good.

2 Likes

Hallelujah ō God of son!! Says Leaf - it is I who worship your sun, snug to your boosum? Shine on me o glorious one!! Shine on you crazy diamond!!

3 Likes

Agreed, they’re looking pretty happy right now!

2 Likes

Sorry…high af!! Obviously !!!

5 Likes

I want to supplement my Pot for Pot setup with additional nutrients. I decided to use Advanced Nutrients Micro, Grow, Bloom… Week 3 begins tomorrow. When should I introduce nutes?

2 Likes

I’ve been wondering the same thing. I’m in my secondish week of flower in my 5 gallon Pot for Pot. I’ve made it this far and I haven’t added anything but pH’d water and she’s been doing good so don’t know if I should add anything or not still.

2 Likes

Looks great! Did you do any training? @EYE69MYSELF

1 Like

Thank you. First grow so I’m very happy with how she’s doing. Yeah I super cropped her and did some LST when needed. That why she’s so low and wide.

I decided to start LST on my autoflower… Day 17… Too soon? If not, did I do it correctly? @Covertgrower @EYE69MYSELF @AZIrish

3 Likes

Looks good!

3 Likes

I’d have to agree with @Covertgrower they are looking great! Looks like you were very successful with your LST as well!!! Thanks again for the tag @msnae2u