I think i need help, any advice?

My plants looked like they were starting to die then maybe 2-3 days ago more pistils sprouted. I’m wondering if these look okay, is there anything i should adjust? Thought these would be ready to harvest by now but clearly not lol. Any input is appreciated.

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto) - AUTO Girl Scout Cookies/ Bruce Banner/ Gorilla Glue from ILGM.
-Age of plant - 123 days
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF - Organic Soil(Fox Farm Happy Frog Organic Potting Soil)

-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc) - FABRIC
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) - BOTTLED WATER
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable - Just ordered a TDS tester
-Method used to measure PH and TDS - PH TESTER
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space - INDOOR, 3X3 ABOUT 66IN HIGH
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum - TS1000
-Actual wattage draw of lights - NOT SURE
-Current Light Schedule - 18/6
-Temps; Day, Night - 75-78 CONSTANT
-Humidity; Day, Night 43-48% CONSTANT
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - YES, WITH FAN AND FILTER
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - HUMIDIFIER ONLY
-Co2; Yes, No - NO / NA

3 Likes

Those dark, waxy leaves are a symptom of overfeeding. It’s a good thing that you have a TDS tester on the way. I suspect you have significant pH problems as well. Do you also have a pH meter coming?

A flush will correct both pH and PPM issues, but the plant will not fully recover. Resume with light feeding after the soil dries out following the flush and maintain a runoff pH between 6.3 to 6.8 and PPM of ~1,000.

11 Likes

Agree on all stated from @MidwestGuy :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

123 days seems like a really long time. I just finished a GSCE auto that took 92 days, and I have a GG auto that’s 81 days, but she didn’t flower till day 41 so she’s got time to go.

You can removed the dead leaves from your plants.

If when you say TS1000 I am assuming you mean a Mars Hydro lamp, and that one is 150 watts. It’s a bit underpowered to bring in so many plants - I was successful raising one plant under a TS1000.

I do think something is off - we really need those TDS and pH values in/out in order to have an idea of what’s wrong.

Have you fed them anything other than water? I know that with FF you do have to start to feed at some point. (I’m in coco - rules are different for that.)

With all those white pistils, especially the new growth, they are not ready to be chopped.

1 Like

I don’t think that plant will ever be ok. I think I’d cut my losses and start a new one.

3 Likes

I’m suspecting that your plant was pretty much done flowering, perhaps two or three weeks ago, and hadn’t produced much yet way of bud for all the reasons @MidwestGuy mentioned.

Since you left her going, she decided to reveg, then go back into flower. I don’t know that for a fact, but based on the age (a little over 17 weeks), it doesn’t seem unlikely, and explains why your buds look so odd.

8 Likes

Hey @MidwestGuy thanks for the feedback. Flushed all of them and tested PH on the biggest. It’s at 5 so will flush again in a few. Hoping i can somewhat salvage.

Hey @Fiz after the next flush i’m removing all the dying/dead leaves to see what i’m working with. I didn’t feed them outside of water the first 25-30 days, then started to give them the nutes for stage 3 from ILGM.

1 Like

Lessons learned.

Thanks for the feedback @Graysin. You all ever see an auto go into reveg and still produce anything viable. Not sure it’s worth my time to try and bring them back.

2 Likes

Apparently it happens. It’s news to me, but I actually have a beautiful auto who is going to be subjected to the reveg process when she’s done just to see what happens.

5 Likes

So how would you do that ? Just cut off branches leave the main stem in ground ? Curious

Cut off most of the branches and leave behind some small lower budsites. Put on 24/0 for a few weeks. Water as usual.

2 Likes

Well hell I might just try it and see what happens. Have 2 that are almost there, thanks didn’t know I could even try that

2 Likes

That plant looks like it has had a hard life. @Graysin said exactly what I thought when I looked. Is that multiple autos doing that? That is mega weird if they all did that. I was going to second @Dexterado and vote to cull it but experimenting on it will be better use. Either way start some new ones too.

2 Likes

Never seen one make anything after it has regressed.then started again.i seen a plant 2yrs ago,same thing.it made flowers,but no smell.no flavors, no buzz.may qant to try it again man.

Alright I’m starting over. Same set up but starting in 2 gal bags.

Tested PPM and it’s at like ~1800. Flushing a few times to get that down. Read it’s supposed to be under 1k for seeds, Anything else to note? PH tester for soil seems wonky, so I have one to test the runoff coming today.

@Graysin @Fiz

I like my ppms b/t 700 - 1000. Don’t feed seeds/seedlings - they can’t uptake anything until their roots grow.

Make sure you put in water that is appropriate for your medium - always pH the water last.

1 Like

Flushing is hard on the microbial life in the root zone. If you have it handy, I recommend adding some microbes back to the soil when you water next.