So I started my germination process and everything went great as I soaked the seeds for about 10-12 hrs till they sank in the cup of ph’ed water and a few cc’s of h2o2( hydrogen peroxide) then took the seeds and put them in a damp paper towel keeping them warm and covered in between 2 plates till the seeds embryo cracked and they started rooting. Then I gently put the seeds and root into rapid rooters and they took hold spreading out there roots but where I believe I went wrong was I guess I was trying to be cute putting the seeded RR in a shot glass 1oz solo cup with some holes on the bottom to drain not realizing just how fast they spread there roots and then the roots started to come through the drain holes off the cup. So when It was time to transplant the I tried being really delicate but I believe I may have slightly stressed or damaged the juvenile roots as its been close to 4 weeks and the plants are only 2-3 tall. I’m thinking about scratching the 3 plants and starting over.
Sorry for the long post.