I think I have seed in my bud at week 5 please help

Strains are really a matter of individual taste. There are literally hundreds of choices.

Tell us your goals and I’m sure folks will be happy to help with suggested strains.

Do you like a happy, energetic high, or are you looking for something that will hammer you and make you sleepy with couchlock? High CBD or low? High THC or low? Sativa or indica? Are you looking for pain relief, treating an inflammatory condition, migraines,…

1 Like

All excellent answers and advice.
To which yields more, we really can’t answer that, lighting and genetics are the two single most important factors, following by nutrients at the right times, ph, and watering. We won’t get into what medium, or lack of even.

Cool I hear lst good for auto I got good idea how to grow them just half nutes I’ve been told so I’ll give it a go thanks guys

As FlxerPower pointed out, we can help you choose the effects if you give us specific parameters on that.

Hi people just little update got 2 weeks to go I have check all plants and they look good found couple like green balls in some bud when u squeeze them liquid comes out so am not sure what they are I had seed few years back and they were seed brown seeds so I just keeping me fingers crossed at min and prey to the weed gods haha but rest look good have not found any bananas or pollen sacks on any the plants it’s a mad one it might just be the strain am not sure

And the little green balls o found seemed to be on just a few top buds the rest are all good hopefully it all good a fried said he use get about 10 seeds from his grow when dose from seed is this true that some strains give off a little bit of seed I also read that if am in late flower that the seeds won’t have time to form properly I have also misted all the branches and main stem not the buds to try and isolate it if it is

That’s hard to follow, but to your question about can female plants spontaneously seed themselves without pollen, the answer is yes. It’s may not even be all that rare. In this instance, I still suspect that a light leak caused hermaphroditism to be expressed. I wouldn’t look to immaculate conception as an explanation, when my tent looked like a sieve.

So you think my whole crop will be seeded I can’t find any more on my buds why on my last grow I never had hermie from cutting in same tent and the grow b4 that never had this problem am getting a new tent anyway in couple weeks just hope it’s not too bad

But doesn’t the babies (seeds) stop the growth and quality of the momma because she wants to put all her energy into her babies? I would cut it down and chalk it up for experience.