I think I have an emergency harvest situation

She is under a vivosun 300w LED. She is being grown in a 2x3 shower stall I converted to a grow room.

1 Like

2 Likes

Her 8 week due date is Sunday.

Some of the pistils are still white, you’ll want them brown. They still have a little ways to go yet. Beautiful plant BTW.

2 Likes

Trim the dying leaves I guess and you should be ok. Looks really close.

Thanks for the advice. I didn’t harvest her yet. I’m looking at her trichomes under a 45x magnifying glass. May be starting to get cloudy on the top flower. Still pretty clear on the lower flowers. She’s really yellowing though and I think I know why. The pot she is in is too small. I’m going to correct that for the next grow. But I was already flowering her when I figured that out. Was too late to transplant. Live and learn.

Some strains show more yellow that others. By harvest time, most of my plants show some amount of yellow, but the gold leaf shows a ton more compared to the other strains that I grow. But most of those big leaves need to go anyway. Prune for a bigger yield. Your plant is pretty. What strain is it?

1 Like

I have no idea what strain it is. She was an experiment. She was Bag Seed. I’ve tried 2 times before and this plant is as far as I’ve ever gotten. I’ve since purchased Feminized Blueberry from ILGM and started two of them 8 weeks ago under a different light in a different room. That’s a whole other story for another time. The pot that this is in is too small. It’s rootbound and may not make it but I’m keeping it under the light. It’s on a 12/12 schedule. As long as I see green leaves and buds I’m letting it get as far as it can.

1 Like

Her harvest day is still going to be Sunday. I have to clear this growing area out for my other two plants which are outgrowing the area that I have them in . The other two plants are blueberry purchased from ilgm. This project was totally experimental to see if I can do it. I think I’ve done it. Even if the buds are a little weak I don’t think they’re going to be. Trichomes are kind of milky. Some clear. Wish me luck!

3 Likes
2 Likes

IMO I think your good if you want amber wait a few more days. All strains turn different. Don’t sweat it she looks good! :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Just looked at the harvest guide… she is ready. Eight weeks tomorrow. I’m still giving her one last day under the light then clip her and hang her upside-down. Then I have another project going under the light. My blueberry from ILGM is moving in tomorrow morning! I’m sure I’ll post some pics!

2 Likes

Ok . So I started watering her with just water more than 10 days ago. I just cut all her fan leaves off. One thing I didn’t do was split her stem. I think at this point, I’m past that. So she is supposed to get a 24 he dark time in the pot before I cut her??

I haven’t noticed any difference between cutting them just before lights on or cutting them after 48hrs of darkness.

Just tried to bend a twig. It didn’t snap. Pulled a small low hanging bud off and it came off. I think it’s because I tried pulling that one off yesterday and it wouldn’t come off. I tried pulling another and it wouldn’t come off. It’s been hanging upside down since Monday. I’m thinking tomorrow or Sunday might be her final harvest day when I do all my trimming. Wish me luck! I’m going to try this low-hanging nug.

2 Likes

After dry and final trim, and a sample or two… I got1.625oz. My very first harvest. Very happy. I’ve tried twice before. My first successful grow.

The crown!

1 Like