I think i fed my plants too much! helppp!

I fed my plants dr. earth bud organic bud a bloom booster last week.

they were looking perfect but wanted to make sure they were getting enough food.

i just checked on my plants after a week and this is what im seeing.

any idea what this could be?

Need…

pH in and pH out
PPM in and PPM out.

1 Like

can you elaborate a bit on this explanation plase?

Can you fill out a support ticket so we have a better idea of what your grow is?

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non-applicable)

• • What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • • Indoor or Outdoor
  • • Light system
  • • Temps; Day, Night
  • • Humidity; Day, Night
  • • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • • Co2; Yes, No
2 Likes

Ppm and ph in/out- this means we need to know the ph and the ppm of the feeding solution after you mixed it as well as the ph and ppm of the runoff after you water with said solution. Also all the info in the above mentioned support ticket will help.

1 Like

im growing a cherry pie, a super scout and a snow leopard

im growing in organic soil

im growing in pots

im growing outdoor

temps during the day 75 and at night 55

im growing a cherry pie, a super scout and a snow leopard

im growing in organic soil

im growing in pots

im growing outdoor

temps during the day 75 and at night 55

this is as best response i can give. everything has being doing completely fine with everything ive been doing. i think it had something to do with the dr earth organic bud and bloom booster

Without a TDS and PH meter it’s going to be hard to diagnose issues. When container growing it’s pretty much necessary to have these devices and use them. Really no useful information other than the pictures at this point.

2 Likes

if i continue with just water will the water flush out the excessive nutrients that the bud and bloom booster seems to be giving my plants? i think this is nutrients burn.

I can tell your frustrated…im sorry for the difficulty. Its like this. It doesn’t matter what was happening before now. It likely wasn’t working as well as you thought under the ground. I can say this because you have no clue what the ph of your medium is or the current dissolved solids count it holds. Not a big deal just need to get yourself a couple things a ph pen, a tds/ppm meter and whatever organic growers use to raise and lower the ph of a solution. You likely over fed and also have a ph imbalance because of the ph of your last feed…being unknown as it is. You can flush out what you put in but you do wanna use ph stable water to do it. Again needing that ph and tds meter. Keep calm and grow on friend.

3 Likes

thank you very much for your advice. im going to look into how to organically ph my water and get those two meters. thanks again friend!

2 Likes

If you have the money…get a cheap tds meter and apera or bluelab ph pen. Its gonna cost 50.00 or more on Amazon. Its value is priceless. Provided your gonna be growing long term etc etc. If not or can’t afford just get a cheap one it will work well enough. To rest your heart about your lady, who’s quite a looker, she won’t likely shrivel and die over night, they are pretty tough cookies so she will be ok. I always apologize and politely ask them to eat more and like it! :smile:

4 Likes

This might help some too.

What is ur water ph goin in and whats ur run off ph coming out and the same with ur ppm ,once we know this then we as a community can help u with this problem

1 Like

i bought a meter. waiting for it to come from amazon. i will fill you in when it arrives. thank you much!