I think I cooked them?

Looking good!

I started pressing Rozen back in October. There’s a number of good threads on this site about it.

Here’s one Rosin pressin. is this title long enough FFS?!

And there’s another really good recent one I wanna find for you too.

I started out pressing flower, then moved on to pressing keif.

Now I sort of want to get a Source turbo extractor. My whole goal is just to get away from smoking and do more vaping and dabs. Sadly I’m like immune to edibles. I can eat a few hundred milligrams and not feel it even though I get high like just any other man after a couple of bongs. Someone told me it’s a genetic thing and some people just don’t get high from edibles.

This morning all but two babies sprouted up!:smiley: they sure are cute when they’re this tiny…
Planted July tenth

@TRF nice going buddy

1 Like

Everyone in the garden is loving life! This little strawberry cough wants to grow up and be a bush! No lst or anything and she’s getting massive.

Thanks @Dclark

2 Likes

Brother I have an auto of that popped last couple of days so in tenth with bb

1 Like

Did the seed shell finally come off? Wasn’t it you that said you had one stuck on your plant? I lost the post before I could respond to it and went back and couldn’t find it.

I had the same thing happened to me day before yesterday and I pinched it and it cracked the water leaves. I’m not really sure if it’s going to recover or not or just go to the trash so be really careful if you’re going to try and take it off. Most people on here use tweezers and a knife or needle when that happens. I wish I would’ve done that so take my advice and do the same if you haven’t already. @Dclark

I did have that issue u browse but I managed to get it off after it cracked she’s now under a dome to protect from heat

1 Like

Good measure dude…

BB is 19 inchs☺

1 Like

Well I think I have decided to do an indoor grow room. I’m not going to use a tent as I have more room than a tent will support. I’m kinda just going to wing it and build up as I grow along. Right now I’m looking into timers :stopwatch: to go ahead and get one to lessen me having to remember to turn off the lights above my girls each night. There’s so many to choose from that I’m kinda lost! What do any of you guys use? @oldmarine @Dclark @Deez @CalamityJane @HippieRunner @Sara27 @nodurxshn

4 Likes

This is what we use in the little grow room. May be a bit overkill for some but I ‘never’ want it to melt/fail.

4 Likes

these are pretty sweet timers/power switch just connect it to your smartphone and you get voice control as well as timers etc from the convenience of your own phone its nice and inexpensive

3 Likes

Hey TRF! I just use a basic plug-in timer, like this;

Flick the little bits up/down depending on what times you want it off/on. Hope this helps. :v:

2 Likes

Over that past few years we have had a few timers melt. We were never over just falty units. Just a heads up.
Happy growing…

2 Likes

Perfect all and thank you…
There’s so many to choose from that I was kinda scratching my head wondering about it. However, I like the convenience of the one you posted @nodurxshn that is much more my speed for sure and yours @HippieRunner is just insane :joy: I need to level up a few levels before I’ll need such a tool. Gotta say though, it’s pretty impressive dude! Happy growing everyone.

3 Likes

I got all my girls transplanted this morning into solo cups. I had originally used cut up bottles to plant them in because I was excited and didn’t have cups yet so I just use those. Now I have solo cups and planted all of them and out of all the seeds that I planted eight out of 10 made it! Now Time marches on as I wait for their next transplant. I hope everyone is having a great day and happy growing!

I brought in my problem Child and gave her a haircut and a nice defoliation. I think she’s going to end up pulling through and being a nice producer. She’s got some really nice bud sites.

2 Likes

All my ladies are looking quite well today. I fed them 2 days ago and had a massive growth spurt yesterday! :grinning:
I couldn’t be happier with the progress and knowledge I’ve gained cause of this forum. Particularly cause of @HippieRunner & @Deez giving me pointers along the way! Thanks fellas
I Have read that I need to defoliate in the first week of flower and I am now in this first week so I was wondering when do you guys do your defoliation process? Because when I look at your plants it doesn’t seem to me that you guys have done much of that yet so I’m wondering about when exactly to do it?

1 Like

I have done it all but one and that’s the big bushy one so I thought about bringing it in tonight and setting it on the table while I defoliate it. How about you guys?

1 Like