I seem to have mixed seeds, some Auto flower and some regular, my question is how does this happen? And insect id

Out of the 12 seeds I planted, most came up, so I highly recommend using this seedbank for beginners. Second I started many to about 1-2 feet tall and gave some to my friends to grow, within a few months they started budding and seemed to skip the long veg stage usually happens with outdoor growing. I ended up with two out of those, I kept 4 as my state allows that number, but as my others are growing as they should the budding ones stays smaller and is filling out buds, and this is happening months before it should. I didn’t order auto flowering either, so I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. As far as the insects, I have the small ant colonies marching up and down the plants, but it’s a certain fly that looks like a lightening bug that loves to stay on the leaves, the exact ones that’s being eaten, so I have used seven on them early on but not now, the bugs have yellowish stripes on their wings, and I’ve caught them mating on the leaves as well. I’ve heard neem oil is the thing to try, but idk, especially the budding plant, I just think leaving them alone is my best bet for now

If they’re truly lighting bugs, which it sounds like they are, it’s my understanding that they’re considered beneficial bugs as the larvae feed on soft invertebrates like slugs and snails. Those might be what’s munching on your leaves and so the adults are putting eggs there because there will be a food supply. Also some species of adult lighting bugs will eat aphids and such.
Sorry I can’t help you on your flowering issue but I think you’re right to leave the lightning bugs alone.