I SEE YELLOW on my fan leaves 🍁

Ok cool lol

1 Like

You just have the new grower jitters. It will become pretty Zen in time. Plants look healthy, stay away from any nutes until plant says it wants em and go easy on the water and you’ll be fine. It is entirely normal to see weird stuff in small plants but it’s usually transient.

3 Likes

Yes I do can’t you tell lol… jus want to make sure that I catch anything early lol but thanks for the tips

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 had to talk me off the ledge a couple of times. LOL

2 Likes

How’s it going quick update: it’s now week 3 from seed and it’s water day … curious as to how much I should be giving them as of right now … I’m giving the ph water from a reg bottle water no run off around the plant… how much should they be getting now and Should I go more outer when watering from the plant?

1 Like

@Bulldognuts @MrPeat @jc1979 So my girls are coming up on the end of week 3 I see a lot of growth in them is it to early to start LST?

1 Like

If you start training now, take it easy at first. I don’t train my plants. I like my big plants. :+1:

2 Likes

Depends on what your goals are. Like @MrPeat said he likes his plants to be monsters in height and bushieness. I prefer to LST and keep the height in check. Obviously you can start training now, but I usually wait until the fifth node and bend them over horizontal. Honestly you will probably need to get a few grows under your belt and see what works best for you. :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t grow like others as we fully know and understand. I have a very challenging grow that I have planned. No spoilers because its bat crap lunacy. :+1::joy::+1:

1 Like

Looking good. I took small wire, made a hook, and lightly pulled the branches downwards. It helped to keep them in the light. Otherwise you could pull the fan leaves slightly downward and under the lowest branches can leaves. don’t know that I can post a pic to show what I mean with the tucking.

Cut 2 big fans off my suit jus now coming up on week 4 now … was that a bad idea will it hurt my plant at this point

@MrPeat @Cannabian @jc1979 @VTGROW hope you guys don’t mind the tag

can you help me out … start of week 5 on these autos and I fed them yesterday wit muted for the first time… my biggest plant look sick compared to the other 2… not sure what to make of it

@Myfriendis410 is great about identifying problems.

@Myfriendis410 can you help me out please!

1 Like

Let’s start with a Support Ticket. Please be as detailed as possible. Obviously answering ‘soil’ is not really helpful for example lol.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Nope wont hurt, probably didnt help either. Would have taken the leaves near the dirt first.

I think you should fill out a help thingy. @Myfriendis410 can line you up with that, Im not tech savy. Oh snap! Strike this from the record bailiff. I see if I were to actually raad stuff I would know its been done already!
Sorry @Myfriendis410 my :-1:
Just walked in the door and Im stupid too.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

• Bruce banner autos from mr420seed guy

• ff ocean forest

• smart pots

-6.5 run off is 5.9

-N/A

Indoor or Outdoor
-indoor

Light system

• spider farmer sf2000 at 318 watts

Temps; Day, Night

Day-75. Night-62

Humidity; Day, Night
Day-75. Night -60