I really screwed up. Now how much?

I was moving around my plants to optimize lighting. I tried to my move my Bubba Kush CBD and accidentally snapped a good chunk of it. Did I just kill my plant?!

3 Likes

Tape it up now in the position they should be in. Might recover.

6 Likes

@Lacewing is this a good time for your honey?

8 Likes

Yes if the skin is broken the honey is good

Weird it seems like this has been coming up a lot lately

8 Likes

Duct tape works well,and is actually good for the plant.It should recover.

5 Likes

Aloe vera is also used.

7 Likes

On my last plant and a few bonsai’s in the past I’ve used zip ties, they are easy to put on and off as the plant heals

3 Likes

Lol Honey …crazy glue …weld it ….nothing to lose at this point !!

As long as it’s holding it together it should heal itself …half of us do things like that on purpose

@Mr_Wormwood
Mamma always said you attract more bees with honey …:joy:

3 Likes

I use honey and stretchy medical tape now. When it heals and starts growing again there is no cutting into the stem. Which reminds me I have to run outside with a flashlight and see how the branch our dog broke is fairing - I think the fifth trip today. Honestly I think it is a goner.

2 Likes

Omg nooooooooo no lights Lolol

You want her to stay a her ???

Buds are heavy!!

Well with all the streetlights, porch lights, security lights, solar lights, and car lights in suburbia I don’t think my itty bitty flash can make her herm or reveg. LOL :laughing:

3 Likes

Hahah this is hysterical because my family thinks I’m insane …and I have all that light pollution too …and never had a problem

1 Like

Thanks all, here’s hoping it’s alive in the morning.

2 Likes

Just try your best and focus on the other plants you got sometimes shit happens… if it dies it dies

2 Likes

True story. Thanks for the perspective.

1 Like

Try watering with 1 tbl spoon of H2o2 ( hydrogen peroxide) per 1 gallon of water, should help takes a month or so. If curious look it up on Youtube

1 Like

Can do, I have some for topical applications. Does hydrogen peroxide mess with living soil? Using FFHappy Frog

Same a @JaneQP, athletic tape and honey.

2 Likes

I don’t know enough about soil bacteria to know, but H2O2 does kill bacteria and fungus in other applications such as wounds and is used in toothpaste.

As a lowly chemist I know the concentrated solutions can burn skin and I get blistering and peeling on my fingers from using the 3% solution you can get from the grocery store.

1 Like