I really need some help! hehe

I would like to take a doubt that is killing me. I changed the photoperiod of my indoor cultivation for 12/12 on October 17th, 3 plants have already shown the sex and are forming the buds, that in the first week of changing the photoperiod (5 days), however, one of them still doesn’t even show the sex, the seeds i used are feminized. However, he has not yet shown any pistils. Would you know the reason? perhaps it is a species that takes longer to show the flowers? what can I do? All plants are photoperiodic. Thank you very much for your attention!

Likely a late bloomer. Just stay the course and she’ll reveal herself soon enough.

3 Likes

I agree with late bloomer. They are like children and everyone matures at a different rate. Once mature it will start budding.

You already asked this in another post. Just saw other post. It is pointless to make multiple posts for the same question.

2 Likes

Yes, I apologize for the replicated post, I was a little desperate to find the problem! Thank you for your personal attention, I keep it the way it is and update you! Thank you!!

1 Like

This little spot has me concerned at such an early age of flower…
Could possibly be a boy…
Picture is blurry and it’s in blurple lighting…
Hard to tell…

Keep a close eye on it…
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Patience, flowering period is 8 wks. No need to rush. Breath that sweet smell in. Deep Breaths.

1 Like

The photo came out a little bad, but it’s the same knot as the one in the photo below, I believe it is not the beginning of a flower

1 Like

I took new photos with natural lights, so you can see them better, with no signs of blooming until now. : /

2 Likes

How in the world do I ask a question sorry I had to put it on your post but it’s the only place I could find to write something

1 Like

Welcome! Being a new poster you’ll need to gain trust level by reading threads and liking posts. That will give you the ability to start a new topic. I started by typing my question in the search bar

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure my trust level went up from mostly just reading. Was and still am stingy with likes. I’ve never ran out. Lol. Read 18k posts and only liked 225. But just keep showing up. I never even knew I couldn’t post.

2 Likes

Same, lol

1 Like

Maybe you can help me I have two full spectrum grow lights and they have a second switch on them and whenever I flip that switch it changes from like a pink color to more of a bright white kind of color that is for the flowering and budding stages correct

I would also run it during vegetation. I do with my blurple, along with a white and a green led added to be able to see and get closer to the appropriate spectrum. The specific light brand and model would help answer your question. Usually so will the users manual. Most grow lights user manuals have recommended height and usage.

Run both on once you get beyond seedling stage. Usually the dual switch lights are gimmicky and underpowered.

Mine even says in the manual it’s recommended to use both for veg-flowering.

Read and like. It might seem frustrating at first but then your brain explodes once you gain access.
Welcome to the show @Kaleb1