I realize that I have probably made some beginner mistakes

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I realize that I have probably made some beginner mistakes, and had the wrong soil. I think I need to use something like Rapid Rooter Cubes, and will for my next batch and clones. The soil was the right ph but not airy enough I think. I am working on it. I’m very frustrated because I am a disabled person trying to grow my own medicine and don’t have the brain power or memory to pick it up easily. Thanks for any help you can give! It is appreciated. -Mac

1 Like

Hey Mac! It sounds like you gave it a shot but had some problems? The best advice I can give is to read, read, read, until you have a good idea of the whole process. Then you can take each part and break it down into steps that you can individually wrap your head around. I have a tbi that makes it difficult for me to retain new information, and with help and info I gained mostly on this forum, I’ve just recently harvested my second successful grow! I would start here: 200+ Marijuana Grow Guides - Indoor & Outdoor Strains | ILGM

Also, you should join the forum and start a grow journal. Everyone here just wants to see you grow good weed! :v:

2 Likes

Mix perlite in your soil to help with that. Use around a 70/30 or 60/40 mix of soil/perlite. It will help keep the soil from doing that, help with watering ect.

1 Like

Hey Mac! welcome to the forum. @elheffe702 is absolutely correct! There is tons of information on ILGM site and in the forums. You should join us here. Lots of experienced and new growers all over. All willing to help fellow growers.