I ran into Leaves Curling Up and drying

So I did a search, and all I could find was Nute deficiency in our Hydroponics side. So let me introduce you to a “deficiency” from the soil side. I can’t figure out how to paste a older puc, but trust me! The plant leaves were completely curling up from its sides, drying up, and looking like a complete “Nute Deficiency”. BUT! On further observation, come to find out, I pulled a complete Noob idiotic mistake, and didn’t poke holes for drainage! My plant turned almost yellowish through and through and quite sickly with all undergrowth turning brown, drying and dieing!

On a friend’s suggestion, I took the plant out (still not sure what it is, haven’t been able to get a clone to live long enough (and never trying another cloning solution again! Sticking with bat guano tea and/or distilled water… Heck! Even Reg water did better than the chemical I had!). Figured out the drainage, cut holes in it, and flushed it completely afterwards.

The coloring in it is new! (This is a day and a half-ish later). Salt buildup? Could be, but this Noob didn’t know any better at the time, and was in too big a hurry to get that plant reported and going! Hope this will help shed the light to any other Noobs out there that got ahead of themselves… :slight_smile:

get the plant “replanted” stupid auto-correct!

I’m thinking maybe signs of overwatering/Underwatering if they were turning yellow, and you didn’t have proper drainage. The curling could be a sign of watering issues or maybe lighting being to much for the plant to take, but I’m still a beginner as well just chiming in with my two cents and opinion. How far away from your plants are your lights hanging? Whats your PH going in and the runoff pH? I’m sure someone more experienced will chime in sooner or later I just keep up on this site frequently since I have a lot of down time. Also fill out this support ticket to help the more experienced growers help give a proper diagnostic.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you
We had a previous Support Ticket posted, but lost it during the “database issuer”

Happy Growing, Manny.