I purchased seeds and 7 seeds did not germinate

I purchased seeds and 7 did not germinate can you help me

1 Like

So the forum here is actually separate from the seed bank, though their is members of customer service here, they are going to direct you to the customer service on the actually seed bank site.

3 Likes

Thanks for the help

1 Like

Sorry I can’t be of much more help.
I feel your pain my freind, its never a good feeling when beans don’t sprout…

Haven’t heard from customer service yet can you help

1 Like

Usually will take about 24 hours to hear back from customer support but they are top notch and as long as you show them respect and dont get rude and tell them exactly how you germinated the seeds and followed their recommendations they will take care of you they are awesome people

3 Likes

What’s your germination method?

3 Likes

@Raymondver did you do the 48 hr soak in a cup of water in darkness method? When they crack open and about 1/4” to 1/2” of tap root extends its time to transplant.

I did follow your instructions seven seeds did not germinate five seeds did germinate so far so good can you please send replacements

2 Likes

They’re pretty good at getting back to you. Give them a day or so.
How did you germinate them and how long have they been going now.?

@Raymondver I’d love to hook you up but your on a forum full of growers like yourself. We just share grow tips amongst ourselves. Let me hook you up with a couple of our Moderators.

@PurpNGold74 @dbrn32 @AfgVet

This fellow requires a little bit of assistance please.

2 Likes

Check your order confirmation email for link to customer support. If not, try this https://ilgm.com/contact

3 Likes

So most all of us here are just customers/growers like you, but as long as you did follow their suggested germination method and are nice when communicating with them, they will take care of you.
I’m curious as to what strain it was? Inquiring minds just got to know :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Go back to ur order form on email and there is a spot contact customer service. Hit that leave a message. U can try customerservice@ilgm.com @ILGM.Support maybe will get someone to help u good luck.

2 Likes