I only have 2 healthy seedlings out of 10 seeds

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

To date, I only have 2 healthy seedlings out of 10 seeds. A third came up then died, and I’m about to loose the fourth that came up 3 days ago and hasn’t changed any since then (see photo). Rather discouraging. I have a card that allows me to have four maturing plants and four seedlings. When I got the seeds, I was planning to be my own provider and changed my card status accordingly, but now I’m running out of grow time.
• Strain; - Blueberry Auto flower
• Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? - Pots, 3 gallons in soil
• System type? Inside under VHO florescent light to start, now going to start hardening off the two healthy seedlings so I can grow them on my deck full time.
• PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? - Watered with Miracle Grown yesterday (although fertilizer isn’t recommended for auto flower) which perked up the surviving seedlings. When I tested the soil before adding fertilizer, it was a little alkaline and was low on nitrogen, potash, and phosphorus, which moved me to use the Miracle Grow. When I tested the runoff after fertilizer it was neutral, high in nitrogen,and medium in potash and phosphorus. I don’t understand; I grow killer tomatoes and peppers in pots! (Heirloom).
• What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS - I don’t know what this means.
• Indoor or Outdoor - starting indoor, then gradual hardening off to transition to outdoor. Started the hardening off process today.
• Light system, size? - 4 bank VHO fluorescent
• Temps and Humidty; Day, Night - Indoor: 90 degrees (9” below lights) and 30% humidity during the day, 70 degrees and 60% at night. Outdoor: 50 degrees at night, 80-85% humidity. During day: 70-95 degrees; 50% down to 15% humidity when it’s hot (once transitioned to outside, plan to keep plants in full sun until it gets warm then give them some shade in the hot afternoons).
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - no
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier - no
• Co2; Yes, No - no
_gTCSCrWWlCfyL9Ajbxk7vfS-hec10SBmg

Miracle Grow is to hot for most seeding looks to be to wet also and are you putting domes over them

Don’t use anything that is miracle grow you will be fighting with them full time and you will have nuit issuses like you won’t believe

Temp are off temp range 64-67 lights off 70% humidity during veg and 77 max temp lights on temps and miracle grow is what is killing your ladies sry but you need to get that under control and a 3 gal pot is to big for her as a seedling you need to start with a smaller one or you are going to and you are running into over watering big pot little plant most times = over watering but if you keep her in big pot you need very little water your best bet is to mist her for a few watering then you will need to water in a circle around the plant so the roots will stretch to water and not a lot but don’t do that till she is bigger and wait till soil is bone dry befor you water again