A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks
To date, I only have 2 healthy seedlings out of 10 seeds. A third came up then died, and I’m about to loose the fourth that came up 3 days ago and hasn’t changed any since then (see photo). Rather discouraging. I have a card that allows me to have four maturing plants and four seedlings. When I got the seeds, I was planning to be my own provider and changed my card status accordingly, but now I’m running out of grow time.
• Strain; - Blueberry Auto flower
• Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? - Pots, 3 gallons in soil
• System type? Inside under VHO florescent light to start, now going to start hardening off the two healthy seedlings so I can grow them on my deck full time.
• PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? - Watered with Miracle Grown yesterday (although fertilizer isn’t recommended for auto flower) which perked up the surviving seedlings. When I tested the soil before adding fertilizer, it was a little alkaline and was low on nitrogen, potash, and phosphorus, which moved me to use the Miracle Grow. When I tested the runoff after fertilizer it was neutral, high in nitrogen,and medium in potash and phosphorus. I don’t understand; I grow killer tomatoes and peppers in pots! (Heirloom).
• What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS - I don’t know what this means.
• Indoor or Outdoor - starting indoor, then gradual hardening off to transition to outdoor. Started the hardening off process today.
• Light system, size? - 4 bank VHO fluorescent
• Temps and Humidty; Day, Night - Indoor: 90 degrees (9” below lights) and 30% humidity during the day, 70 degrees and 60% at night. Outdoor: 50 degrees at night, 80-85% humidity. During day: 70-95 degrees; 50% down to 15% humidity when it’s hot (once transitioned to outside, plan to keep plants in full sun until it gets warm then give them some shade in the hot afternoons).
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - no
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier - no
• Co2; Yes, No - no